Kazaman the Early Favorite In Opening Days

I like that we go through this song and dance once every couple of months with polls when someone doesn't like a pretty insubstantial comment that someone makes. As if it isn't a time honored Europeian tradition! It's always worth a couple chuckles!

Prim hits the nail on the head -- this isn't a love in. Hiding criticism behind the veil of anonymity is lame baby shit; but so is feigning outrage over something so nominally mundane.

I don't think anybody's outraged. You just made a post agreeing with everybody while simultaneously prolonging a discussion about a perceived disagreement by mocking the other people in the room. :p

I do feel the discussion on anonymous comments gets a little circular. I would encourage anyone who hates them to launch their own media outlet that uses polls without anonymous comments, or seek elected//appointed office on the platform of nixing them!

I would encourage anyone who is annoyed by people responding to anonymous comments to stop publishing anonymous comments. Is that how this works now?

I would encourage anyone who is annoyed about my suggestion on anonymous comments regarding people responding to anonymous comments about papers publishing anonymous comments to kindly leave an anonymous comment.
Well done, king.

Reactions: HEM
What if I want to anonymously complain about anonymous complainer who keeps anonymously complaining anonymously.

Back