Join the Organization for Independent Media

Name of Media Outlet: Peace-Monger
Members Included: for now It will be just me, but remember ladies, I'm single :creepy: No seriously I would like other people than just me.

LETTUCE take over independent media. control all propaganda and dominate the world! ...peacefully... yeah that was it... :shifty:

Fortunado said:
Members Included: for now It will be just me, but remember ladies, I'm single :creepy: No seriously I would like other people than just me. LETTUCE take over independent media. control all propaganda and dominate the world! ...peacefully... yeah that was it... :shifty:
Obvious Vegetable pun <_< You'll not lure me in that easy

I will sacrifice you one less than normal And you get a house in the void. Free wifi and due to the different times you get your favorite shows 1 week in advance. join me carrot

Fortunado said:
Members Included: for now It will be just me, but remember ladies, I'm single :creepy: No seriously I would like other people than just me.

LETTUCE take over independent media. control all propaganda and dominate the world! ...peacefully... yeah that was it... :shifty:
Accepted. :ph43r:

I did it based on whether you had a substantial post in your newspaper. Previously, the OIM was where you went to even apply for a newspaper. The process for joining was up to the discretion of the OIM moderator. I think it'd be good to make that clear in an official sense.

No one's ever had to apply for their newspaper here.

Back