Join the Europeian EYES (NEW SIGN-UPS)

Monkey

we want YOU to be a dee gee too
Citizen
1631509947879.png

(organization temporary logo)

I am pleased to introduce a new sub-committee within the OIM, the Elect Your Executive Sub-Committee (EYES)!

Are you someone who:

- Likes following and being active in our presidential elections?
- Enjoys creating election prediction polls or models, and analyzing the data?
- Wants to express and share your opinion on candidates and campaigns?
- Has some level of experience in our regional politics and wants to enhance our regional media scene?

Then you should join the Europeian EYES progam! This is a brand new private media seasonal collaborative effort, that I hope will become a staple during election periods. Private media authors and interested citizens will work together and:

- Collaborate on predictive polling and creating models
- Interacting with candidates to learn more about their platforms through things like interviews or features
- Organize and possibly moderate debates, when possible
- Share your thoughts and opinions through articles like platform analysis and discussions
- Create exciting and new election-related content through outlets such as private media and radio

As a member of EYES, you will receive several benefits to joining, like furthering your private media career, perhaps getting an exclusive sneak preview to election poll numbers, being able to contribute to our region's media scene, and best of all, drive and help shape the media narrative when it comes to our regional elections! Anyone can join, as long as you are not a candidate running in the election, and intend to be impartial, when needed.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me and we will figure out the best way to set up this sub-committee and communicate!!

Last edited:
I am interested in participating in this thing.

ok -- at this juncture, i think the best way for us to communicate, send around drafts for feedback, idea generation, etc will be through a private subforum, and i will probably request an org subforum. it doesn't really matter too much who is listed as the co-signers, but i will probably request it tomorrow with everyone who has showed interest so far

I'm curious and interested too, sign me up.

i would say that the only stipulation is that you shouldnt be running if you want to do this 👀

where is the permanent logo

i would say that the only stipulation is that you shouldnt be running if you want to do this 👀
if someone picks me up for vp (stares at people) then i'll stay out

is this still happening

Back