Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E.U.R.O. Times

Written By HEM

Court Case Spills Outside the High Courts

Just during the 8th General Elections Rotalsia cussed out two members of the Europeian Government. UN Delegate, Paleomiz and Ambassador Cordova I. Paleomiz whom he had been harassing for the last two weeks wanted to leave immediately before HEM said justice would be dealt out and Republica Law Firm took Rotalsia to court. Rotalsia was angered by this saying HEM had never done this to the infamous Lord Alphanesia and utmost hell was unleashed upon the streets of Europeia. Everyone had taken a side. Rotalsia later left Europeia to join his long time ally, former Senate Candidate Governor E. Goldfarb in Hampshire. Rotalsia and HEM are both engaging on talks to decide the future between both of them.

HEM made first every Supreme Chancellor

The Senate had been for days deciding whether a permanent title for the founder would be acceptable, or even legal. After 3 days a unanimous vote for all voting senators supported HEM as Supreme Chancellor and the creation of such a position. HEM then made a speech in his newly remodeled residence.

Let me say I have been honored to have served with such talented people in my line of duty as King, President, Emperor, Senator, Minister, Admiral and fellow citizen of so many people in Europeia. I don't know where we are going next. I have been trying to get all my ideas pushed through the senate before I retire....to a point. I love Europeia and will be as active as ever but I rather see newer members get my jobs then me hog 2-4 a term. I think a few things need to be said.

Firstly, I would like to say I am willing to serve as Grand Admiral again next term if the next President wants me to. I am eager to continue the Navy's growth and end this war with NICOD.

Nextly, I am not sure what will happen with our economy. Nor how many people will be able or willing to update it. To that I think only time will tell. If you can't find a Finance Minister next term I may have to do it again and this time groom a successor.

Thirdly, This term the senate has been a bit slow this is probably because Nasalives and Rotalsia started school again. I am accepting and understanding of that.

Friends, We have beat every singe dang thing in our way through history. It is almost like we were given a hard path to begin with. We have had attempted coups, revolutions, conspiracies up the ying yang! And yet we are STILL HERE! Once long ago a war was attempted to start between us and The Land of Kings and Emperors, all our posts were deleted on the forum. Why you can't see our early history in the making. Plots to overthrow we as King then were also discovered. Dissenters left and then came back, they called us evil and corrupt and slandered our name across the world! And we are STILL HERE! We have fought my friends and we have god damned won! Now NICOD stands in our path attempting to destroy us? Will we give up! No! We will fight and we will live we are at our height! Our golden age! We have active natives. An Active government the hard part is over people. The Medalony Palace that has stood at our gates since the start of Europeian Society has finally been rebuilt. It has been remodeled and constructed into this grand place. Now lets emerge together and work together to form a secure, fun and awesome game society!

<span style='font-family:times'>This speech was received enthusiastically by Europeia. And many members have thanked and congratulated HEM for his dedication to Europeia.

General Elections End - Senate reaches all time high size

HEM had served as interim President during Lethen's absence and showed he was not at all meek at using his temporary power. He EOed several laws in the senate and an increase of size in the senate. This was received mixely with the most outspoken Former Minister H.Y.A. Nygo (Hyanygo) who called it a slap in the face for democracy. However, Justice Pineapleboy agreed the question of legality was it was completely legal. That said the newest senators were:

Lethen
Danoboy
Cordova I
Bolden
Linkin Maxims
Paleomiz
NasalivesII

<span style='font-family:times'>The Exectutive Government ended up at

President: Pineapleboy
Vice President: NasalivesII
Supreme Chancellor: HEM
Chief Justice: Pineapleboy
Grand Admiral: HEM
Foriegn Secretary: Cordova
Finance Minister: Lethen
Immigration Minister: Pez201
Culture Minister: NasalivesII
Provincial General: Vacant

<span style='font-family:times'>In Other News

-Population gains ground at 72, power Moderate
-Ambassadors reassigned
-Senate Active; but unorganized[/font]</span></span></span>

Code:
[b][font=Courier][SIZE=23]The E.U.R.O. Times[/SIZE][/b]
[hr][b]Written By HEM[/b][/font]
[hr][font=times][b]Court Case Spills Outside the High Courts[/b]

Just during the 8th General Elections Rotalsia cussed out two members of the Europeian Government. UN Delegate, Paleomiz and Ambassador Cordova I. Paleomiz whom he had been harassing for the last two weeks wanted to leave immediately before HEM said justice would be dealt out and Republica Law Firm took Rotalsia to court. Rotalsia was angered by this saying HEM had never done this to the infamous Lord Alphanesia and utmost hell was unleashed upon the streets of Europeia. Everyone had taken a side. Rotalsia later left Europeia to join his long time ally, former Senate Candidate Governor E. Goldfarb in Hampshire. Rotalsia and HEM are both engaging on talks to decide the future between both of them.

[b]HEM made first every Supreme Chancellor[/b]

The Senate had been for days deciding whether a permanent title for the founder would be acceptable, or even legal. After 3 days a unanimous vote for all voting senators supported HEM as Supreme Chancellor and the creation of such a position. HEM then made a speech in his newly remodeled residence.

[QUOTE] Let me say I have been honored to have served with such talented people in my line of duty as King, President, Emperor, Senator, Minister, Admiral and fellow citizen of so many people in Europeia. I don't know where we are going next. I have been trying to get all my ideas pushed through the senate before I retire....to a point. I love Europeia and will be as active as ever but I rather see newer members get my jobs then me hog 2-4 a term. I think a few things need to be said.

Firstly, I would like to say I am willing to serve as Grand Admiral again next term if the next President wants me to. I am eager to continue the Navy's growth and end this war with NICOD.

Nextly, I am not sure what will happen with our economy. Nor how many people will be able or willing to update it. To that I think only time will tell. If you can't find a Finance Minister next term I may have to do it again and this time groom a successor.

Thirdly, This term the senate has been a bit slow this is probably because Nasalives and Rotalsia started school again. I am accepting and understanding of that.

Friends, We have beat every singe dang thing in our way through history. It is almost like we were given a hard path to begin with. We have had attempted coups, revolutions, conspiracies up the ying yang! And yet we are STILL HERE! Once long ago a war was attempted to start between us and The Land of Kings and Emperors, all our posts were deleted on the forum. Why you can't see our early history in the making. Plots to overthrow we as King then were also discovered. Dissenters left and then came back, they called us evil and corrupt and slandered our name across the world! And we are STILL HERE! We have fought my friends and we have god damned won! Now NICOD stands in our path attempting to destroy us? Will we give up! No! We will fight and we will live we are at our height! Our golden age! We have active natives. An Active government the hard part is over people. The Medalony Palace that has stood at our gates since the start of Europeian Society has finally been rebuilt. It has been remodeled and constructed into this grand place. Now lets emerge together and work together to form a secure, fun and awesome game society![/QUOTE]

[font=times]This speech was received enthusiastically by Europeia. And many members have thanked and congratulated HEM for his dedication to Europeia.

[b]General Elections End - Senate reaches all time high size[/b]

HEM had served as interim President during Lethen's absence and showed he was not at all meek at using his temporary power. He EOed several laws in the senate and an increase of size in the senate. This was received mixely with the most outspoken Former Minister H.Y.A. Nygo (Hyanygo) who called it a slap in the face for democracy. However, Justice Pineapleboy agreed the question of legality was it was completely legal. That said the newest senators were:

[QUOTE]Lethen
Danoboy
Cordova I
Bolden
Linkin Maxims
Paleomiz
NasalivesII[/QUOTE]

[font=times]The Exectutive Government ended up at

[QUOTE]President: Pineapleboy
Vice President: NasalivesII
Supreme Chancellor: HEM 
Chief Justice: Pineapleboy