Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E.U.R.O. Times

Written By HEM

Elections Heat Up

General Elections were just today called for August 2nd and already eight citizens signed up to run. This includes current senator Nlhp who has served for a few weeks as result of a by election. Minister Danoboy who is already on the campaign trial with his posters. The Right Honorable Senator Pineapleboy who served in the senate for a term and is Chief Justice. A new enthusiastic citizen named Dexera. Infamous Former Lord Chancellor Lord Alphanesia, the old fossil named Ratatosk who has resurfaced after many months, UN Delegate Paleomiz, who is knowledgeable in law and takes things very seriously which will be good for a repave of the senate. Finally President HEM who has stated he will not run for re-election has also put his name down for senate. This will be a very close race and we will try to interview all candidates.

The Presidential race is between Senate Speaker Lethen and Lord Alphanesia. While Lethen is excepted to win this race could still turn out to be a close one.

Interview With Lord Alphanesia

HEM: Mr. Alphanesia hello thank you for this interview
Lord Alphanesia: Dont mention it
HEM: Now you have recently joined the race for the presidency, why have you done so and do you intend to win?
LA: I joined because noone else did. When someone else runs i will drop out and endorse them, i dont particularly like 1 man races, its undemocratic.
HEM: So are you really aiming for senate not presidency?
LA: Yes. I believe that the senate is somewhere i belong, i do not intend to run for president for quite some time, if ever. I already have enough on my hands as President of Norfolk.
HEM: What are some of your goals if you are elected to senate?
LA: To represent the people who voted for me, instead of my own morality. If the populace demands one thing, regardless of how i feel i will support them (after making myself clear i do not personally support it) I also believe in the Old System, if the oppurtunity arises i will seek to make it happen.
HEM: And why should people vote for you?
LA: I am one of the oldies, i have vast experience, i have uncommon sense, i have medals (somewhere), a good judge of character and a better judge of legislation.

Ratatosk Returns!

After many months of sickness and computer problems, Former Minister and Interim Prime Minister Ratatosk is back in Europeia! He plans to run for senate and has been appointed Foriegn Minister by HEM, though he says he needs a few days to catch up.

In Other News......

Regional Population reaches 80 ; power moderate
Paleomiz to become new UN Delegate
Forums Posts shoot up to 6,200

He said noone else ran? I had signed up before him :p

Oh wait, I get what he meant.

Back