Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The EuroTimes
Edited By HEM

Royal Mayorga Banned

Former Provincial General Royal Mayorga's citizenship was removed.when he claimed he was leaving. The reason that this happened was long and complex. After resigning as Provincial General he joined the Centralist Party and attempted to win the party nomination for President. After being criticized for insulting the founder and for being young in the region. He lashed out eventually dropping out of the Presidential Race. After being gave a second chance by the region he announced his plans to overthrow Cordova I as Minister of Foriegn Affairs. After this was received critically he left the region saying "You are going to have to eject my nations". But his threats were acted on when his nation of "Royal Mayorga" was ejected by Chancellor HEM. All of his invited friends have been inactive since he left.

Path to the Presidency, January '08

So far the Centralist Party is announcing that their President candidate will once again be Lethen, while the Vice President candidate will be HEM. Who will compete with the Juggernaut that is the Centralist Party is anyone's guess. The Progressive Party is dead. The Vocational Party is still a minor faction. Many question marks still circle this campaign while election dates come closer.

The Cabinet Shifts

The cabinet now has two less members. With the position of Mayor abolished and now the position of Provincial General has also been abolished. That means that only 4 appointed cabinet positions are remaining. Lethen says "I will not be creating anymore positions for bureaucracy's sake" HEM says "I would" while Lethen says "I know"

The Regional Population Dips and Rises

The population went from 108 to 99 during Minister of Immigration, Paleomiz's leave of absence during her real life issues recently the population went up to 103 due to her and other's efforts. This meant that a new active member also joined from the backtimes of Allied Alliance's career.

In Other News

-Spam Section Revived!
-The Order of Aries has a Global Forum!
-Member starting to catch up to HEM's post count...

Lethen says "I will not be creating anymore positions for bureaucracy's sake" HEM says "I would" while Lethen says "I know"

I forgot about that ^_^

Like my quote?

Back