former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his

Edited By HEM

Elections Drag On

Today Lexus and Revengerous entered the race for the Senate. This brings the total number of 12 members competing for 7 seats raising the question of the Senate increasing again to 9. The campaigning has been fierce and the question is who will be elected. The last election only one seat shifted hands however, this term things look like they will be shuffled to such a point not any members are senior enough to have their seats guaranteed. Lethen is the only senator with large support who may be comfortable enough after 4 terms to say his seat is save. However, saying his Vice President seat is save would be...not true. The Centralist Party is in essence fighting against the independents who almost all support Danoboy or Gladius. While Paleo continues to have a short lead no-one will sleep well tonight

Paleomiz thinks just after the polls are read to her

Where did our President Go?

While Pineapleboy the person has been very active the last few days, the President has not. Over 10 day inactive Acarionne remains Finance Minister and he has not appointed a new Immigration Minister to replace Revengerous. HEM has been urging to do so but Pine has not been taking action. While HEM remains confused why Pine insists he has been listening to HEM but refuses to take action the populations keeps falling...

The region tries to find their President

HEM resigns

HEM long time Commander In Chief of the Army and Later the Navy recently resigned as grand Admiral just around 36 hours ago. He wrote the following speech:

My friends,

It has been my honor to lead the Europeian military for the last 7 months first as King and later as Admiral. I have seen or army move from a small force barely able to take a region with no delegate to a Navy not to be trifled with. Our force of 12 is growing and we have 7 that have been able to move without announcements and get the job done. I am really proud of all of you.

That all well and said I feel that I have lead this position and department for my time granted and it is time to step down and let someone else lead the Navy. All I know is there are many many eligible canidates from Verteger, AA, and Pine and more to take my place. I have been considering this for some time and have a feeling I need to let my region walk alone now. This was the last power of the military I had as the king of old and maybe it is for the best I leave to purse other endeavors. I will resign officially once Pine has found a replacement

~HEM

He has lead the military since the start of Europeia. However notes he will retain in charge until Pine appoints a successor. And if his appointment for Grand Admiral is similar to how long it will take him to appoint an Immigration Director HEM may remain Grand Admiral for quite a while....

In Other News

Lexus becomes a citizen--Pez has competition for village drunk
Population sinks to 101
Paleomiz down to 22 endorsements :(
Lost Puppy is found
Em may be approaching...

Nice, HEM--although you might have pointed out my endorsements are down because the nations endorsing me either died or left the region. No UN nation currently in Europeia has withdrawn their endorsement.

--P.

Indeed it does :p

I will be more clear about that Paleo in future editions :)

Back