former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his

Edited By HEM

Navy Sees Power Boost!

The Navy which had been moving sluggish prior to the North Pacific coup is now on its toes. The entire Navy moved into The North Pacific in an attempt to unseat Dictator Emperor Matthius. While the attack was unsuccessful Grand Admiral HEM says it was a step in the right direction. At the same time almost immeditatly after the attack the Navy was moved to "Empire of Great Britain" to defend the delegacy there. Several awards where dished out and another ship has entered service. The debate on whether helping the North Pacific is of any concern to Europeia is also starting. President Pineapleboy has said "I am in the middle" however many ministers, 66% feel that the Navy should only be used for military allies. However not all ministers voted and more could be in favor then appears. Or vice versa. HEM assures everyone though the attack was legal due to the Constitution.

The Navy attempts to liberate the North Pacific

Rot is Rejected--Ohhhh!

Rotalsia's new puppet of "Tenfour" has not been allowed to join the forums and has since silenced at his badgering why he has not been given help. In a statement from De Facto EIA Leader HEM "Rotalsia is trying to get support from raider groups to destroy us however he is doing a bad job and it is embarrassing him" Indeed Rot goes to the region "Underground dealings" and tries to ask them for help destroying Europeia. They have shown some very tiny interest but are too inactive to do anything.

Rot talks to the Government of Underground Dealings

Elections Head Up

Vice President Paleomiz and Councilman Revengerous have gone head to head in the race for the Goldenblock. Paleo quotes her achievements and posts as well as some ideas while Revengerous tries to suggest vague plans which some are revolutionary. However, both canidates have a strong campaign Paleo seems to have the lead support at the moment that said with over 3 weeks until elections anything can happen...

Editorial

As you all know I try to still to fact in these papers and when I add a little bias it is usually really only a little. In this case I want to ask the people of Europeia. Why are you so determined not to help The North Pacific? They have been invaded by our sworn enemies. The new "Emperor" there has ejected me over 5 times and mocked our troops. He wants to start a new government against all player created regions (known as Francoism) I ask you all to realize our Navy and Intelligence needs something to due and I will fight to make sure TNP has our support even when it is clear right now I am in the minority. Thanks All

~HEM

In Other News...

-Paleomiz down to 24 endorsements :(
-Haor Chall visits TNP embassy and thanks for support
-Region at a steady 109 nations
-HEM elected Mayor and City Council put in place
-Forum goes over 17,000 posts

Lack of Lethen in papers! Young to middle-aged men in outrage!

Now Paleo knows how I feel. I'm down to 26 endorsements <_< I used to have 49 but Hampshire's nations keep DYING OFF baghead.gif

Eh...I apologize for including Hampshire affairs in this gentleman.gif

Back