former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his

Edited By HEM

Regional Security Grows More Tight

HEM made an admin announcement yesterday that all new registered users would have to be approved by an admin. This is due to the fact Rotalsia continues to harass Europeian Senator Paleomiz as well as other citizens. Rotalsia has also been spreading around slander about Chancellor HEM and the region. HEM makes it quite clear any sign of Rotalsia again will be deleted on sight. Also the shoutbox has been moved to a forum that only citizens may see. This is another one of the many ways to keep Disgraced Ex-Prime Minister and Bipolar RotalsiaRetard out of the region.

Troops watch over the walls for any sign of Rotalsia or LA

Jedi vs. Sith

When local Minister, Revengerous formed the Sith HEM could not resist forming the Jedi and the Jedi seem to be taking an early lead in the battle for the galaxy. "The Jedi Council" says Grand Master HEM, "Will be lead by the most devoted and powerful Jedi"

The Empty Council Is Waiting to be filled by HEM

Competition?

Since its forming the EuroTimes has never had any permanent competiton, The Burning Flag was made by LA and later dissolved with the Astros never taking off and the Wanted still on the road to being formed. However the Monthly Magazine is getting some attention as is the idea that Pineapleboy may also get a paper. Remember if it isn't Euro Times it isn't the BEST or the BEAST!

The Old fashion Technology has never failed the EuroTimes

In Other News

-Verteger and Paleo are to be married
-Ghosts may soon be haunting the forum for Halloween
-A new banner is on the way
-Population an all time high of 105

-Ghosts may soon be haunting the forum for Halloween
I swear that is such a coincidence :lol:

I've actually prepared a thread concerning specters that are going to haunt Hampshire's forum as well this halloween

http://z6.****************/The_Hampshire_R...=720&st=0&#last

Erm if anyone cant see that I will supply subtitles

Back