former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his

Edited By HEM

Hampshire Conflict Drones On

The conflict with Hampshire which started after the Lord Alphanesia vs. the State trial stil a week later is in full swing. Many people such as Senator Nlhp and Vice President Paleomiz want nothing more or less than it to simply go away. However, LA has made clear that the conflict will not go away and he is perfectly happy to wait out the Europeians. In an effort to provoke Europeia to attack Lord Alphanesia tried to invade The Land Dragonia for the third time, this time pulling out due to public support of this being low due to Lt. General Verteger informing his Crown Prince of certain motives. At this time it looks like war may be inevitable however only time can tell how the Cold War will end.

Region Becomes was Home to a New Eccentric

Europeia has been known to attract crazies (LA, Rot etc etc) and we just got one more. Banghart joined the forum and introduced himself he acted very pompous and stated we were lucky to have him. He then in HEM's residence requested he get all the regional Intel and that he would help us track people. When he was asked who he was by Minister Revengerous and Senator Cordova he simply said more or less he was offended and would help another region, he was last seen asking for Intel Files from the 1000 Islands General--God Help Him

We reach 100 nations!

w00t! After loads of recruitment from the following

0-7 HEM
7-16 Rotalsia
16-68 HEM
68-75 Danoboy
75-85 Paleomiz
85-90 Revengerous
90-103 HEM
103-104 Delvetia

Plus throw Jay and Pez in there somewhere we made it! I thank everyone for there support and for the interesting after party at my house. It was a blast!

The new banner looks very nice.

Ahh, Banghart... here for only one day but he will live on, perhaps not as a threat but rather as a full-of-himself prat.

Hmm, I think I'll be away from the forum when you get the repair bill for the damage to your mansion. :p

Back