former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E.U.R.O. Times

King and Prime Minister Debate!
Today King HEM made a comment about how little was getting done in the P.R.A. administration. The Prime Minister quickly retorted saying there was no official list of things to do except a small exert from the constitution. This term has been slow but it would be wrong to suggest nothing has gotten done. The crown jewel colony is at 9 nations and still growing. P.R.A was up for impeachment once by radicalist Lord Alphanesia for the same reason. But HEM says "I strongly support our Prime Minister and believe he needs some time to get used to the office". The King however was upset by the Prime Minister's accusations to Speaker, SenatorTC but nothing came out of it. It remains to be seen how this term ends up..........

<span style='font-family:times'>
Prime Minister Explains His Position

Reform in the House
Today King HEM asked SpeakerTC to set up several new elements in the House of Commons. Including a specific place for MPs to ask questions to the Prime Minister. Also, a check in for MPs to be able to make sure they are active and doing their duty.

Power Debate
While Europeia is cited on being a democratic region, many feel it is not so much. Prime Minister P.R.A. belives the King holds too much power. He says

"I feel that the King is getting too much power in a non-elected nor non-appointed position, getting involved in the Major Government. Pardoning is fine with me, and having some veto power ok, but being able to make a law without going through the HoC or the Prime Minister is just dangerous to our region."

The King agrees to limiting his power even more but says he is un willing to give up Royal Decrees totaly. Right now they are set at a limit of 3 per term but are suspected to drop to at least 1-2 per term. If not be totally eliminated as suggested by the Prime Minister.

Royal Press Secretary Makes Clear the King's Views

-HEM</span>

Back