Interview with President Rachel Anumia: Part 1

Interview with President Rachel Anumia
Part 1

(The interviewer is myself)

Me: Question 1: On a scale of 1-10, how successful do you think your term has been so far?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President Rachel Anumia: I'm utterly biased! It's still very early but I've been very happy with this term so far. We got off to a very quick start, which had been my issue the last time I was President. The basics were done from the start, the idea's I ran upon are starting to be implimented and more importantly we've tried to be very engaging and accountable to the people. The key now, is to continue to focus on doing
the job. Staying organized and hitting our targets.
Above all, I want to encourage everyone to be pro-active and to make the amazing Europeian experience even better :)

Me: Thank-you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Question 2: What is your rough end of term target for the regional population?

President Rachel Anumia: I think 900 to 1,000 nations is a reasonable goal. We have the recruiting league starting soon and I think we can sustain or even increase the rate we're going at now.

Me: Question 3: What change do you feel is needed in Europeia in the long term?

President Rachel Anumia: The longer I've stayed in Europeia, the more I realize that there doesn't have to be change. The region is doing very well and I think while we can always improve and look to improve (and should!), there are no changes that -MUST- happen or we'll be gone by Christmas, an often cited quote by Falc :p

Me: Question 4: What is your view on seperation of powers?

President Rachel Anumia: Well, back when I came into the region I was a real trailblazer. I put my foot down and said that people shouldn't hold 4 government positions! Suffice to say, times have changed and I do think we have the talent to have seperation we do now. I don't think it should be legislated, but always done through convention as I believe what keeps Europeia going is individuals rather than laws. 

So, I'm always open to being flexible. I don't have hard stance except with the executive not being in the Senate and I'm also not wholly comfortable with Justices serving in it as well.

Me: Thank-you for your answers Madam President :)

President Rachel Anumia: Thank you for the questions and for having me!

Me: My pleasure :)

Note: This is part 1 of the interview, part 2 will come later.

Back