Interview with DictatorAnna10 by United Vietussia

Interview with DictatorAnna10
A sitdown with the new CA Chair

Interviewed by United Vietussia

The EBC sat down with the new CA chair, to discuss her plans for the new term. The CA chair election standing opened on March 3rd, and DictatorAnna10 was uncontested in the election. She won by 86.1%.

United Vietussia: Thank you for sitting down with me today to discuss your recent election. Is there anything right out of the gates you want to put out there regarding your vision or plans for the term?

DictatorAnna10: As many may have noticed, my main plan for the term is to encourage activity among the Assembly.

United Vietussia: Could you elaborate on your plans to encourage activity?

DictatorAnna10: I would like to approach new members that seem to have opinions on Europeian government and laws that might be shy and encourage them to post their thoughts in the Assembly. I also like the idea of having games relating to the CA like the find a flaw competition. I feel that it might be a nice way to welcome new members to the CA and Europeia as a whole.

United Vietussia: When you ran for this office, you mentioned that the CA's education resources were "extremely useful for teaching citizens valuable skills about legislative writing" and that you would "like to add more places for citizens to go to gain additional practice material[...]". Can you lay out your plans to get this done in 40 or so days?

DictatorAnna10: I would probably start off by talking to citizens witn experience with legislative writing to get their permission to make them a "representative" of sorts to have an easy resource for citizens to have questions answered quickly with good answers coming from experienced people. Id also add a thread to the Calvin Coolidge Center with links to the already existing practice material plus new material sorted into their respective courses under headers. At the very bottom would be listed the potential representatives plus myself.

United Vietussia: You're, relatively speaking, new on the block in Europeia. What should people know about your personality and how you work?

DictatorAnna10: I feel that I am hard working and even when I get discouraged, I still try my best to see my projects through to the end trying my best to do the best job i can. I also value others thoughts and believe that every opinion matters and that there are no stupid questions.

United Vietussia: Do you have any parting words before we wrap up?

DictatorAnna10: I hope that this will be a successful term for the Assembly as a whole and that activity is restored leading to citizens voices being heard throughout Europeia.

Last edited:
Nice interview.

I don't really understand the need for the change in the style overall in these articles; I honestly liked it better the way it was before.

Nice interview.

I don't really understand the need for the change in the style overall in these articles; I honestly liked it better the way it was before.
What in particular are you referring to? The colored text or the change to the header? Or is there something else I'm missing?

Nice interview.

What in particular are you referring to? The colored text or the change to the header? Or is there something else I'm missing?
Yeah. The colored text without bolded names is harder to read in my opinion, and the subheader contrasts with the EBC logo in color and font, in my opinion. I mean, these are minor things, but they personally bothered me a bit...

Personally, I really like the new header bit but I agree that the non-bolded names and colored text make the article more difficult to read.

Nice interview.

Yeah. The colored text without bolded names is harder to read in my opinion, and the subheader contrasts with the EBC logo in color and font, in my opinion. I mean, these are minor things, but they personally bothered me a bit...
Co-signed.

Nice interview.

Co-signed.

The EBC appreciates all feedback, positive or negative. Making sure that people can read our articles is of paramount importance to us, and we appreciate you letting us know that you found it difficult to read. We'll take this on board to make sure we can improve other interviews.

Back