Images don't resize?

Rach

Banned
Do the images on Euro forums not resize when they are rather large like on other ZB forums? Or is this a bug...

Would it be possible to have that information added to the bbCode guide in the Newcomer's Handbook? It currently informs of how to post an image, but not how to resize it.

Rach said:
Do the images on Euro forums not resize when they are rather large like on other ZB forums? Or is this a bug...
It's not a feature of ZB forums themselves. Rather, it's something that many ZB skins include (I added it to Balder's Blue skin myself as a matter of fact, back when I was an admin there).

I can't think of any reason not to add it to our skins. People will still be able to use the IMG bbtag to resize their images. But if they do not and the image is so big that it would stretch the forum, it will get automatically reduced down to some max width.

Any thoughts?

Isaris said:
Would it be possible to have that information added to the bbCode guide in the Newcomer's Handbook? It currently informs of how to post an image, but not how to resize it.
Yeah, the bbtag guide needs a thorough update. There are several tags that are missing, including a few custom to Euro's forum. It's something that I've had on my NS TODO for a long time.

If you need help, r3n, let me know. I might not be as acquainted with the coding of the forums but if there are tags that aren't included we could sit down and rectify that.

Back