Image Repository Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
The High Court stamp (http://i6.ifrm.com/10564/78/upload/p14261469.gif) is built transparent, but the transparency isn't very well done. It's difficult to notice on the light themes, but it stands out a LOT on the dark theme. I cleaned it up a little, and here's a side-by-side comparison:

I'd like the following userbars for the Europeian Foreign Service ranks added to the repository please:

High Commissioner:
Ambassador Extraordinary
Ambassador:
Senior Consul:
Consul:
Senior Envoy:
Envoy:
Secretary:
Senior Attache:
Attache:

Thanks!

I know a lot of our Admins are out, just wanted to make sure the above gets seen.

Doing this now

Lethen said:
Doing this now
Are these listed in the index somewhere? I'm unable to find them.

Because I forgot to add it. Ugh.

EDIT: And somehow something is broken with the uploads? I'll let r3n know.

Rand said:
Senate Clerk said:
I took the liberty of giving the Sapphire Star a transparent background.

New link: https://i.imgur.com/iI7B7ry.png

(sorry I'm on Senate Clerk, working on vote records and just can't be bothered to switch accounts)

Once the image is added to the repository, I'll follow the legal process to update the link in the law.
Was this done?
As a note, the current image for the Sapphire Star is broken due to the photobucket policy change. Maybe we use this until we get the image repaired, or moved to the forum?

The Sapphire Star is already uploaded in the repository. You should be linking to that version and not the photobucket one.

Is there any way to get these two images recovered and added to the repository?

JayDee said:

I have no idea what they are. Photobucket is no longer working due to their policy changes. Do you have alternate upload links?

Mousebumples said:
JayDee said:

I have no idea what they are. Photobucket is no longer working due to their policy changes. Do you have alternate upload links?
If you right-click, you'll have the option to open the image in another tab. If you do that, it will show you that actual image...sort of

Hmm, well that worked. Well then, could I have these images added to the repository under

Communications Awards
Golden Pen-
Silver Pen-

Please and thank you

We have seen your request as well as the above request, JayDee. Please be patient.

I believe everything is up to date now. If you have something you want including that is still missing, please post a new request. Apologies for the (massive delays), I didn't realize how much of a backlog there was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back