Image Repository Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousebumples said:
Mousebumples said:
Mal - pick whichever you prefer for your userbar. (or let me know if there's another iteration you'd prefer)

And for Carrot:

These seem to have been missed.
These still haven't been uploaded to the Repository, but I also have a few new headers to add as well:

And on behalf of Trinnien and Celtian for the WA Pokemon Program, Kounelli made these. If there are issues with the images, I do have a link to her GDrive where she uploaded them, but I thought pasting them here would be best ... ?

Gym Captain Badges (Instinct, Mystic, Valor) -

Team Leader Badges (Instinct, Mystic, Valor) -

Team Member Badges (Instinct, Mystic, Valor) -

Doing these now. Sorry for missing them before - you posted them right as I started to get busy and I back-burnered them for when I had more time (and then forgot).

Mousebumples said:
And on behalf of Trinnien and Celtian for the WA Pokemon Program, Kounelli made these. If there are issues with the images, I do have a link to her GDrive where she uploaded them, but I thought pasting them here would be best ... ?

Gym Captain Badges (Instinct, Mystic, Valor) -

Team Leader Badges (Instinct, Mystic, Valor) -

Team Member Badges (Instinct, Mystic, Valor) -
Were these added to the image repository or stored somewhere else because I am not finding them?

I don't think the pokemon stuff was ever added. I can't remember why but I remember there was a reason at the time. The links seem to be broken, but if you provide the images, we'll add them now.

Malashaan said:
I don't think the pokemon stuff was ever added. I can't remember why but I remember there was a reason at the time. The links seem to be broken, but if you provide the images, we'll add them now.
I'll send you a link to the Gdrive that they were provided to me from.

Celtian said:
Malashaan said:
I'll send you a link to the Gdrive that they were provided to me from.
I got it, Celtian. I had them saved on my hard drive from before. If there are any issues, let me know.

Senate Clerk said:
Rand said:
I took the liberty of giving the Sapphire Star a transparent background. Here you go:

http:/i.otisva.com/view/euro/SappStar.png
Can I do this now that I'm Speaker?

New link: https://i.imgur.com/iI7B7ry.png

(sorry I'm on Senate Clerk, working on vote records and just can't be bothered to switch accounts)

Once the image is added to the repository, I'll follow the legal process to update the link in the law.
^this was me, just to be clear.

Constie said:
Can we get seals for all the ministries?
This thread is only to add existing images to the forum's secure image server. Somebody will have to make seals for them to be added.

Adding a law clerk userbar to the repository (thanks Mouse).

Senate Clerk said:
I took the liberty of giving the Sapphire Star a transparent background.

New link: https://i.imgur.com/iI7B7ry.png

(sorry I'm on Senate Clerk, working on vote records and just can't be bothered to switch accounts)

Once the image is added to the repository, I'll follow the legal process to update the link in the law.
Was this done?

No I asked Mal to hold off on it, until I can take a look at the image. It looks overly pixelized on chrome for some reason, even though it looks fine on ff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back