I'll just dive right in; the name's Skar <3.

Skar Quilor

Citizen
Hey everyone, as the title of this thread says my name is Skar. I've been on NationStates for two years now and have fallen in love with the loving, LGBTQIA+friendly communities that I have found. Early on during my time on NS I have joined the history-rich region of Kantrias , where I quickly ascended and actively helped rejuvenate the region. A couple days ago I have actually been elected to be Supreme Chancellor of Kantrias, which was a new milestone in my career. I've always loved talking about politics and I have found that during my time on NS this has only gotten more and more and has allowed me to go more in-depth. My NS nation is Terra Inferiori Reliquere, and also have a colony called Terra Secunda Nova. The latter is also my nation here within Europea ;P.

Right, now that all of the more serious stuff is out of the way... here we go!

I'm a very loving, kind and loyal 22 year old dude who loves strawberries but doesn't eat them enough. I'm homosexual, very flirtatious and love hugs and nuzzles. I love hanging out on the Kantrias Discord and RMB and have recently begon loving my time at Europeia, hence the application I posted earlier today. I hope to be hanging out here more and to allow y'all to get to know me even better <wink>. As said before, I'm very flirty and love to talk to people. So if you're ever in need of a shoulder to cry on or a big hug, hit me up!

I love hanging out with all of ya'll, and can't wait to get more involved. I won't be running for anything, but I hope to be a regular ;P.

Right, that's it really... I guess that's me!

---
PS: Yes, my profile-photo is me, so is the one on Discord <wink>.

Xecrio

Senator
Deputy Minister
Citizen
Hi Skar, I notice you have been incredibly active on Europeia's discord. I am very pleased that you have decided to join us here as your secondary home! I really like your message. I thoroughly enjoy reading about other people's experience on NS and in the real world.

Skar Quilor

Citizen
Awhhh thank you all for the quick replies! I really appreciate the love during these trying times!

Thunderthighs are on loose.

Thunderthighs are loose.
This is rather accurate, yes... they're on the lose and looking for a body to squeeze ;P. Are you volunteering? <3.

Hi Skar, I notice you have been incredibly active on Europeia's discord. I am very pleased that you have decided to join us here as your secondary home! I really like your message. I thoroughly enjoy reading about other people's experience on NS and in the real world.
Heya Xecrio! Awh, you noticed me! That's really sweet of you to hear, and I'm really glad that you've enjoyed reading my message. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask alright?

Welcome Skar! Hope you stay around!
For now I sure as all hell plan to stay around, yeah! Obviously I'll have to juggle this and my work back at Kantrias, but I'm sure I'll manage! <wink>.

Lloenflys

Seize the moment of excited curiosity ...!
Senator
Citizen
Very happy we talked you into making your presence here official! It makes flirting easier ;)

HEM

CEO & Executive President -- HEMson Construction
Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
Welcome to Europeia! I’d say make yourself at home, but seems you already have! :)

Pichtonia

Vice President
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Citizen
Discord Moderator
I'm also super late to this, considering we talk and se each other in #eurochat almost daily, but welcome to the region and our forums!