i want new village idiot

Deepest House

Vice Chancellor
The role of Village Idiot is not to be taken lightly.

Indeed, it is a prestigious position and merits the selection of only the most qualified and capable officer.

Let us not rush into this, gentlemen. We should take the time to examine all of the potential issues that the Village Idiot must take on.

I’d encourage you to each post a platform, with specific emphasis placed on what you see as the greatest challenges the Idiot would face during any term. I’m particularly interested in hearing how you would keep the pigs from attempting to mount and engage the goats for nocturnal rounds of coitus – a plague that has gone unnoticed by most in Europeia but not by me.

I would also like to hear your theories on what, exactly, the Big Dipper and Little Dipper are dipping? Are they dipping the same substance? Does the Little Dipper dip at a faster rate than the Big Dipper, and thus dip a greater quantity of material in a given time? These and other considerations must be taken into account when contemplating the Big and Little Dippers.

I eagerly await your platforms and answers to these specific questions.

Kari

My name is Kari, and I am a Legion of One.
Deepest House said:
The role of Village Idiot is not to be taken lightly.

Indeed, it is a prestigious position and merits the selection of only the most qualified and capable officer.

Let us not rush into this, gentlemen. We should take the time to examine all of the potential issues that the Village Idiot must take on.

I’d encourage you to each post a platform, with specific emphasis placed on what you see as the greatest challenges the Idiot would face during any term. I’m particularly interested in hearing how you would keep the pigs from attempting to mount and engage the goats for nocturnal rounds of coitus – a plague that has gone unnoticed by most in Europeia but not by me.

I would also like to hear your theories on what, exactly, the Big Dipper and Little Dipper are dipping? Are they dipping the same substance? Does the Little Dipper dip at a faster rate than the Big Dipper, and thus dip a greater quantity of material in a given time? These and other considerations must be taken into account when contemplating the Big and Little Dippers.

I eagerly await your platforms and answers to these specific questions.