Hey there!

Drock Borien

Hello peeps,

I'm Drock Borien and I'm excited to be here!

New to the region, but not new to the game. I've played on and off for years, but lately I've been hopping around trying to find a loving new home. I hope it will be here in Europeia with you all :)

Feel free to ask me random questions or whatever else you may have.

Cheers!
Drock Borien

Lloenflys

Seize the moment of excited curiosity ...!
Cabinet
Discord Moderator
Welcome to Europeia! That appears to be T'Challa you're using as your avatar ... Marvel fan? Or just Black Panther?

Drock Borien

Hello to you both! Thanks for the speedy welcome :)

@Lloenflys , I'm a huge comics fan. While Marvel is my favorite, I do love DC (and indies!) as well. Spidey is my all-time superhero icon :)

Lloenflys

Cabinet
Discord Moderator
Excellent! I am currently surrounded by several giant piles of comics lol

Ever read Gideon Falls, Coda, or Oblivion Song?

Sopo

#1 sloth of europeia and outlying territories
Forum Administrator
President
Honoured Citizen
Blowing my mind, my man, good to see you! Welcome!

Drock Borien

@Lloenflys I haven't read any! I've fallen off a bit with a heavy workload the past few months. I'll add these to my growing list of suggestions >:) Which would you say to start with?

@Sopo new phone, who dis? :p

Lloenflys

Cabinet
Discord Moderator
Ooofff that's a good question. Oblivion Song is by Robert Kirkman, if you like his work you'll like this. Gideon Falls is sort of a creepy horror/suspense type of book. Coda is Fantasy, only bizarro world fantasy with a LOT of snark to it. They're all fabulous. I'd probably start with Coda because it's so different from what I've seen before, but they're all great. Those are the only Indies I read right now but I used to try to follow more - just got too difficult to keep up!

Kuramia

Trust me.
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Sopo told me you ran a stupid british region that's dead. He's so mean!

Welcome to Euorpeia!

Drock Borien

@HEM I vaguely know what you're talking about and omg! I haven't accessed that memory in.... ages. Man, time is crazy.

@Kuramia If I remember correctly, he's always had a mean streak ;)

@Caleban I don't remember it being British, but I do remember it being stupid :p

Drock Borien

@Lethen maybe?? I've been around, then not around, then around, then not around, then.....

You get it :LOL:
Always been under this name though, so, perhaps! Hi either way :)

Lethen

Don't talk to Sopo until he has his coffee
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Hello as well! What other regions have you been involved in?

Drock Borien

@Lethen A long time ago I was involved with regions such as Leone, The United Kingdom, Balder, Vanet. I'm probably forgetting a few more. It's been a long journey.

HEM

RIP 2020 — t r u e d e m o c r a cy
Forum Administrator
Honoured Citizen
@HEM I vaguely know what you're talking about and omg! I haven't accessed that memory in.... ages. Man, time is crazy.

@Caleban I don't remember it being British, but I do remember it being stupid :p
It was the region that Bolden / Waterbenders founded! Weren't you PM there after me or something?

Drock Borien

Hello as well! What other regions have you been involved in?

It was the region that Bolden / Waterbenders founded! Weren't you PM there after me or something?
Yep, I believe so! Whew. You guys are making me feel my NS age............ :p