Hey guys!

Rebma90

What sorts of activities are you looking to get involved with on the forum (Government, World Assembly, Games, etc.)? Government and World Assembly for sure! I'm kind of overwhelmed with info at the moment to decide the rest, but I'll keep you guys updated!

If you would like having a mentor guide you in learning more about your interests, mark this box with an 'x': [ ] No thanks, I'll get the hang of it eventually, lol.

Are you interested in chatting with other region-members on Discord? Sure! I'm in the process of downloading the app, but as soon as I get it worked out, I'll update my signature with the details.

My Intro:
Hi, I'm Rebma, and I'm the leader of the conservative nation Libaria. I have a couple more nations, but no others in Europeia. I'm trying to run Libaria acccording to my RL views, and see how it works out, lol. I'm 28 years old, and while I live in EST, I work overnights, so I'm on when most are asleep in my time zone. I'm also going to be much more active on my days off (obviously). I'm happy to make friends though, so feel free to hit me up if you want.

Maowi

Deputy Minister
Deputy Councilor
Are you interested ... in ... joining the Ministry of Communications, i.e. bestest ministry?

Pichtonia

Councilor of Foreign Affairs
Vice Chief of State
Council of State
Hello there! It's nice to have you with us. You seem very friendly!