Hello, world!

Moldovenia

Citizen
I have been arround here for a long time but I just applied for citizenship today. So, my previous days were just about answering issues and voting in the world assembly. I have read some laws in Europeia including the one which states that citizenship cannot be granted during election time and I guess it is election time right now.

What sorts of activities are you looking to get involved with on the forum (Government, World Assembly, Games, etc.)? Legislature and Judicial. I am interested in everything related to laws and politics.

If you would like having a mentor guide you in learning more about your interests, mark this box with an 'x': [x ]

Eager to get started in Europeia already? Check out this "Get Involved!" thread for more information!

Are you interested in chatting with other region-members on Discord? yes and I have joined the channel

Discord is a great place to get your questions answered and get to know the community - click here to join our server! Remember to put your Discord ID in your forum profile.

"Nothing sucks more than when you are in the middle of an argument and realize that you are wrong."
- President Dmitry Legasov, 2k20

Lethen

Irrelevant has-been (basically HEM)
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
I have been arround here for a long time but I just applied for citizenship today.
A long time, you say? When did you start playing NS?

Kuramia

Trust me.
Forum Administrator
Council of State
Honoured Citizen
Deputy Councilor
Well welcome to our forums and discord! :D