Goodnight Europeia

I don't know many people know this or not, but I've never been much for journalling, or reflections. It's difficult to know where to begin. Today I had an excellent conversation with Lexus, where much development and finalizing of Culture ideas was done. I'm always rather impressed by his passion, I don't know why, I have this image of him as stoic, old and frowny, but he's a very clever, funny, and passionate person, especially with regards to his work as Culture Minister.

I posted a rather massive speech today, and it was nice to finally see that get out. I'd been struggling with the wording for almost two days, and it felt really good to have the language fall together as it did. What's most important is the message seemed to be well received, I think, and hopefully it will spur some people to action.

I've also started with making preparations to begin discussions with TNI. I joined their forums, and I'm beginning to acquaint myself with the region. I had an interesting discussion with NES, the details of which I can't really disclose, but it was a pretty frank discussion on both sides, something I think we need to establish on a broader scale with TNI.

I hope this provides a little insight into my day, and maybe a little into the way my mind works. It's still early days for the Government, so there are no grand stories to tell yet. For now, though, I believe I shall say Goodnight Europeia, and good luck.

I thought the joke was funny, but not really the point here. Lots of stuff happening in FA today, stay tuned to hear about the movement.

Back