Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E-News Network

Gatesville Declares War
Written By HEM
ENN Chief Editor

Gatesville once again leads the charge on shocking the NS world. After an internal fight in the region Taijitu between Gatesville Enforcer Nikocujo and the citizens of Taijitu (most vocal PoD Gunner). Gates and the High Council of Gatesville declared war on Taijitu. The war so far has been mostly yelling and moaning at one an other. The Europeian stance on the war is undefined, however Grand Admiral HEM says "No freaken way" if asked whether the region will get involved. The Delegate of Taijitu made several posts on the GV RMB and was banned, Gates giving the message "I expect everyone to remain civil." Gates statement on the war is enclosed below:

The following declaration was made this evening. Although Gatesville is now at peace with The North Pacific we will still hold outside interests, rabble rousers' and despots responsible for their actions. We will hunt these criminals down throughout Nation States and unleash the Gatesville hammer of justice upon them.

Be it enacted by the Gatesville High Council that a state of war now exists between the great region of Gatesville and Taijitu.

Second. The Gatesville High Council is directed and empowered to use the entire forces of the mighty Gatesville Guard and any means at their disposal to carry this act into effect.

HEM, you're getting soft! I was expecting far more bias in this! :p

Stop being so objective! I have nothing to complain about now!

The E-News Network

Gatesville Declares War
Written By HEM
ENN Chief Editor

Gatesville once again being an evil region in the NS world. After an internal fight in the region Taijitu where Gatesville Enforcer exclaimed "You ****ing mother ****** ***** I will land my large *** on your ******ing ***". Gates and the High Council of Gatesville declared war on Taijitu as the region did not bow and kiss the feet of the profanity using Enforcer.. The war so far has been mostly Gates moaning and pissing to himself on what a **** his region really is. The Europeian stance on the war is undefined, however Grand Admiral HEM says "Hell Yes!" if asked whether the region will get involved. The Delegate of Taijitu made several posts on the GV RMB including polite terms of peace and respectful disagreement and was evily and unfairly banned, Gates giving the message "**** those ass*****s" Gates statement on the war is enclosed below:

**** them! **** them! anyone who disagrees....**** you! Rub your tiny *** on my large *** and bow to me!

Better? :p

You know I was talking to someone the other day about Europeia's relations with Gatesville, and I realized that Europeia doesn't actually hate Gatesville.

HEM hates Gatesville. He just happens to get Europeia all tangled up in this mess.

You know I was talking to someone the other day about Europeia's relations with Gatesville, and I realized that Europeia doesn't actually hate Gatesville.

HEM hates Gatesville. He just happens to get Europeia all tangled up in this mess.
I have never gotten Europeia entangled in anything dealing with GV, I deal with GV myself on my own time. The only time GV every dealt with Europeia was when Gates telegrammed me threats of war...so don't make stuff up <_<

As I said on MSN:

Lethen says:
no, its my opinion
Lethen says:
most of europeia doesn't have trouble with Gatesville
Lethen says:
Every time there is a problem, its always between you and Gates

Last edited:
As I said on MSN:

HEM says:
no, I have never drug the region into a conflict with Gates/GV
HEM says:
the only time Europeia and GV have ever officialy corsponded was when Gates sent his threats of war

And my counter:

Lethen says:
Even inadvertently, you do
Lethen says:
If you fight with someone, and you are the founder of a region, then someone will say 'Oh, his region must not like me either'

Last edited:
HEM says:
So I am not allowed to not like anyone?
Lethen says:
You can, but at least think of Europeia when you are
HEM says:
I have to like everyone or I will be dragging my region into conflicts?

Gotta go with Lethen on this one :p

*worries that suddenly Europeia will hate me* :lol:
Welcome to my world. hyper.gif

Aww, I have tears in my eyes now :(

(actually I do, but that's from nearly choking on what I was eating >.<)

Aww, I have tears in my eyes now :(

(actually I do, but that's from nearly choking on what I was eating >.<)
What were you eating?

Back