Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
The E-News Network

FRA and Europeian Relations Chill
Written By HEM
Chief Editor of the ENN

With the official statement from the Europeian Government on the COPS/Cary incident to the Founderless Regions Alliance (or FRA) many forces in the FRA have struck back. Many, who now that a argument has been made, claim they supported the Europeian stance the entire time. Most notably, Numero Captain, who went as far to say that Europeia was making themselves look like "twats" and despite his post earlier in the thread saying this:

So they're giving him a safe haven still? Anyone want to point out the failure to stick to the treaty

In effect, claiming that Europeia was breaking the treaty by letting Cary stay, he claims he agreed with Europeia the entire time in this post:

Sorry for you but I actually support the actions you took against Cary and would consider anything more serious to have been harsh indeed. Cary's actions where not intended to be malicious in anyway and so you were complete unjustified in your actions. As a result you've managed to make yourself look like complete twats by trying to use this against me and my opinion...

A full and total rebuttal was made by HEM right afterward exposing his hypocrisy and flip flopping. Whatever is in store for relations after this point may very well depend on where the conversation goes will very well depend on where the conversation goes next between the Europeian Government and FRA government. It is worth noting that Numero Captain is a member of the FRA cabinet.

-End-

If the FRA have a problem with me they can bring it *puffs up chest*

Seriously though HEM, "Colden"?! FFS!

Back