Lethen

Nissan: commendable cars for Commended players
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
After much discussion, the Administrative Team has renamed two forums in accordance with our ongoing tradition of naming sub- or main-page forums after those honored.

We have chosen to rename the Deposity of Legal Knowledge and Practice to the Drecq Depository of Legal Knowledge and Practice (seen here). It was difficult to choose a subforum after narrowing down the options to either the High Court or Senate yet ultimately we felt the recently re-branded Judicial Training Center was the perfect subforum to bestow with Drecq's name.

For a man like NES, the perennial foreign policy advisor and the man who makes the EIA function smoothly, the best fit was harder to pin down. Do we choose something related to Foreign Affairs? Or do we choose a secret place? Ultimately, we opted for both: we have renamed the External Affairs Advisory Chamber to the North East Somerset External Affairs Advisory Chamber.

P.S. Drecq just reorganized the Senate archives; he's awesome (click me).

~ The Admin Team

Very wise decisions by all those involved!

Does that mean we have to call it the NESEAAC in official discussions? I don't want to overact or anything but typing those seven letters instead of the earlier four might just be the most strenuous thing I've done in Europeia. :p

Great choices!

Can’t imagine a more appropriate way to recognize NES than naming the EAAC in his honor.

Drecq was a bit tougher — the most obvious choices are already named for others. I think a good choice was made here also.

Congratulations to both of the honorees!!

I would've given Drecq the Senate Archive. Still, generally good choice.

Congratulations to both of you.

Congratulations to both of you on your namings!

Rand said:

With the exception of NES' subforum, we try to rename public subforums after the honored players. The Archives? Not ideal.

Lethen said:
Rand said:

With the exception of NES' subforum, we try to rename public subforums after the honored players. The Archives? Not ideal.
I agree, but the Senate Archives have a link under Senatia. No matter, I don't mean to criticize it at all.

Huzzah for Drecq, one of our living depositories of legal knowledge!

I have floated redirect subforums before, but I don't like them as a first option.

Back