Forum Gameplan

Ok, I'll just come out and say it: does this mean that "last one to post wins" is actually now winnable?

hyanygo said:
Ok, I'll just come out and say it: does this mean that "last one to post wins" is actually now winnable?
Sounds like a question for the Holy Court of HEM

hyanygo said:
I hereby declare admins ineligible to win “Last one to post wins.”

Deepest House said:
hyanygo said:
I hereby declare admins ineligible to win “Last one to post wins.”
flail.gif

hyanygo said:
yes

The scraper is currently in the middle of it's first test run. Once we are through with the first run, we'll have a better idea of the final move. I would say Wednesday would be cautiously optimistic for moving day.
Since this clearly did not happen, what is the plan currently? Was there some issue with the test runs?

GraVandius said:
The scraper is currently in the middle of it's first test run. Once we are through with the first run, we'll have a better idea of the final move. I would say Wednesday would be cautiously optimistic for moving day.
Since this clearly did not happen, what is the plan currently? Was there some issue with the test runs?
Unfortunately, there's been a minor bug that's hindered each test run. Darc is currently developing a patch that will hopefully fix it.

I'd say full transfer early next week is our optimistic goal, but we'll know more once we know if the patch is working.

We believe Darcness has found the bug and fixed it. We're going to try to transition by the end of this coming weekend.

HEM said:
We believe Darcness has found the bug and fixed it. We're going to try to transition by the end of this coming weekend.
As this has come and gone, any update on time table?

It's never happening, it's all been a Nethelian lie.

What actually happened was than Darc's patch didn't work so HEM just used Darc's credit card to buy tapatalk and not have them transfer anything over.

GraVandius said:
What actually happened was than Darc's patch didn't work so HEM just used Darc's credit card to buy tapatalk and not have them transfer anything over.
Sounds like something HEM would do.

I understand people are getting restless, but there's nothing we can do.

The original gameplan would've worked perfectly had we not hit a glitch. Now we have to develop a patch, and unfortunately, that onus is entirely on Darc who has a very finite amount of free time.

Believe me, I am extremely frustrated as well. But all we can really do is hold out. I can't anticipate a new transition date because it all depends on when we can patch things up.

Quick update: ZetaBoards forums with under 100,000 posts (that's not us, thankfully) have been converted to Tapatalk, no CSS or anything useful was transferred and it looks hideous.

Vulturret said:
Quick update: ZetaBoards forums with under 100,000 posts (that's not us, thankfully) have been converted to Tapatalk, no CSS or anything useful was transferred and it looks hideous.
Thank god for the spammers. A civic duty.

We're almost at 1,000,000 posts actually.

Lets try to get across that border. Maybe the next group to go tapatalk will be all boards under a million. And then under a billion. So we should aim to hit that target next. Get spamming people.

Back