HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Ladies and Gentlemen,

As per ovation tradition, hyanygo will receive an official forum dedicated in his honor. When the Administrative Team sat down to consider an appropriate homage for him, it quickly became obvious what it should be.

While hyanygo has contributed to Europeia in a myriad of ways — many of them cultural, as I have argued — there can be no doubt of hyanygo's contribution to our legal system, and our laws. Even as Europeia was just learning to walk, hyanygo insisted that rule of law be followed. As he developed, he also urged the region to develop, spearheading efforts to modernize our laws and craft a overall legal system that is now the envy of all Nationstates.

Hence, the Law Index (aka Law Index 2.0) will be re-christened the hyanygo Law Index, in honor of hyanygo's deep commitment to every document contained within.

Up with hyanygo!

Congratulations, hyanygo!

Congratulations, Hyanygo!

Very good choice!

I can now say "let me check the hyanygo" every time I'm asked a legal question.

Mal that's great :p

Congrats, hy :)

hyanygo said:
Haha. Haven't quite thought about it like that.
Wait, when I visited you in July (consulted the hyanygo) I ended up receiving a book on Law. Did you know about this in advance? :wink:

*applauds* Extremely fitting!

Kraketopia said:
hyanygo said:
Haha. Haven't quite thought about it like that.
Wait, when I visited you in July (consulted the hyanygo) I ended up receiving a book on Law. Did you know about this in advance? :wink:
That was a good day. Shin got his clothing pressie as well.

Back