Nissan: commendable cars for Commended players
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Ladies and Gentlemen of Europeia,

On September 19th, 2015, then-President Writinglegend gave a speech outlining why current President Kraketopia, then Grand Admiral, deserved to be given a Triumph for his service to the Republic. Less than two days later, the Senate approved this wholeheartedly.

As is tradition with Ovations and Triumphs, the Administrative Team pooled our collective minds to find a forum that was both emblematic of Kraketopia's service to the region and deserving of his good name. While Kraketopia stalwartly champions the Independence brand and been the driving force behind a powerful and active ERN, we feel that his greatest accomplishment in the Navy has been a consistent effort to train and foster future military leaders in Europeia through consistent training and mentoring.

With that in mind, moving forward, the Naval Academy has been re-named the Kraketopia Naval Academy.

Congratulations, again, Mr. President. :cheers:

Fantastic and absolutely well deserved.

Congratulations, Mr. President.

Thank you for this most gracious gesture. I think the admin team has chosen perfectly. Throughout my naval career I have always felt most at home training sailors and building the base of the ERN fleet. When I first took office as Grand Admiral my main goal was to train enough sailors and officers for the Navy to be self-sustaining. It seems like that goal has currently been met, and I'm honoured that the spirit of this goal has been captured in the naming of this subforum. Most of all, thank you to all the sailors of the ERN, whom through their dedication and countless hours of duty, made this possible.

Back