Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
"Forilian Plans 37th Endorsement Announcement Rally"
HEM
E-Mensa
Managing Editor

Forlian has recently told ENN's satirical arm, E-Mensa, about his plans to formally announcement his endorsement for the 37th time since standing opened.

"Defo voting for Lloen," Forilian told us, "But you'll hear my formal endorsement tomorrow."

Forilian has traveled the length of Europeia from Arnhelm to West Europeia, to the hellscape that is The United States of Lethen, unveiling his endorsement for the "first time" at each event.

"Lloen/Pichto is currently my first choice," Forlian told us with a wink, "But hey, ya gotta wait for tomorrow to know who I'm endorsing -- no sneak peaks!"

The event tomorrow will take place at the Arnhelm High School gymnasium at 8pm. Light refreshments will be provided with a donation to the *surprise* campaign that Forilian will be endorsing.

-30-​

Last edited:
"Forilian Plans 37th Endorsement Announcement Rally"
HEM
E-Mensa
Managing Editor

Forlian has recently told ENN's satirical arm, E-Mensa, about his plans to formally announcement his endorsement for the 37th time since standing opened.

"Defo voting for Lloen," Forilian told us, "But you'll hear my formal endorsement tomorrow.

Forilian has traveled the length of Europeia from Arnhelm to West Europeia, to the hellscape that is The United States of Lethen, unveiling his endorsement for the "first time" at each event.

"Lloen/Pichto is currently my first choice," Forlian told us with a wink, "But hey, ya gotta wait for tomorrow to know who I'm endorsing -- no sneak peaks!"

The event tomorrow will take place at the Arnhelm High School gymnasium at 8pm. Light refreshments will be provided with a donation to the *surprise* campaign that Forilian will be endorsing.

-30-​

The Lloen/Pichto ticket welcomes each and every endorsement it gets from Fori!

Can’t wait to announce my endorsement two seconds before polls open to troll myself

the suspense is too much

Bad reporting. The United States of Lethen is not a real place.

so who did he endorse?

Back