Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

Foreign Relations Meltdown
Written By HEM
ENN Chief Editor

Today came to the end of the secretive 5 day meltdown of relations between Europeia and The New Inquisition.

About two weeks ago the Europeian Navy participated in a training mission to give forces experience defending. However, this did not escape the notice of the New Inquisition Intelligence Agency, known as the ISIS. HEM is said to have been contacted by Onderkelkia, head of the ISIS and subject to a fierce interrogation demanding confirmation that Europeia did indeed participate in such a defense.

When HEM refused, citing the Freedom of Speech Protection Act, Grand Admiral Lethen confirmed the mission to Onderkelkia. Many harsh words where exchanged from both sides.

The new few days where followed by a tense period, where demands where made for Europeia to renounce their defense mission with the FRA and to promise to not do so again. However, many Cabinet insiders felt this was TNI forcing their policy on them, and forcing their enemies to be Europeia's.

Lethen made a point in saying "Does playing cards with a murderer make me a criminal/"

Tensions flared for days until today, when a meeting occurred between Lethen (Grand Admiral), HEM (Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee) and HP Lovecraft (TNI Foreign Minister). The meeting grew very tense, with both sides having doubts about whether the alliance would be able to countinue.

Later when a meeting between the Joshua XI (TNI Reich Chancellor), Onderkelkia, HEM and Lexus occurred where HEM hashed out a compromise which was agreed to by all parties present. And was promptly agreed to, the meeting disbanded not long after.

Nlhp then worked on a statement summarizing Europeia's new policy on the matter. Nlhp also did behind the scenes work during the crisis.

I am very tempted to take each issue of your paper as you release it, and re-write it so its grammatically correct, eloquent, and readable.

No, never. We're still friends. Granted, I personally think (as do a few other higher-ups) that TNI needs us more than we need them, but thats a different issue.

Back