Footer media buttons [completed]

Changed the footer icon to the invite link.

I also added discord on the header, given that apparently it's now our main offsite chat platform.

FYI, told by a TNPer that wanted to join the Discord server that the link in the footer is expired/invalid. (I also think that current/new permanent invites are 7 characters, and that one only seems to be 5 ... so maybe a character or two is missing?)

https://discord.gg/nYAwZ7f

Should be valid, however. (Mal made that one more recently.)

Discord was also added to the header a couple of days ago. Some complained that the info link bar now looked very crowded. So, following suggestions by members and discussion among admins, we decided to remove the link to the calendar, which we never use.

Some small updates:

1) I removed the IRC button, since we no longer use IRC.
2) I changed the NS button to use the flag icon, [icon]flag[/icon], instead of the globe icon, [icon]globe[/icon]. That's what NS uses in several places (logging into a nation, going to the region page, etc.), so I thought it'd be less confusing than the globe.
3) I changed the radio button to use the microphone icon, [icon]microphone[/icon], instead of the RSS one, [icon]rss[/icon]. This is because a couple of members reported the old icon made them think the button provided actual RSS feeds.

If you have suggestions for new media buttons, or for other icons to be used by the existing buttons, please let me know.

Back