Flashin' Poll: Senate General - Mar '22

I love the visuals!

Those are some pretty nifty numbers I see for myself, although I will likely not be running again due to real-life commitments starting soon (gotta work on that master thesis :D )

As always, I encourage anyone who thinks about running in the Senate to do so, it's a great opportunity, and even if you don't win you can work as someone's Senate Aide and help draft legislation

#flashed-emoji, seriously love the presentation of this!!!! Thanks CSP

It is also unlikely that I will be running due to time commitments over the next term. I may consider it if we don't have many candidates, but I'm hoping there are plenty of folks out there excited to run.

It is also unlikely that I will be running due to time commitments over the next term. I may consider it if we don't have many candidates, but I'm hoping there are plenty of folks out there excited to run.
There are at least 33 viable candidates! Vlaska also got 24% but he didn't fit and fuck Vlaska.

These graphics are awesome, thanks for running this CSP!

That's a whole

checks math

7 of 25.

Hm.

Well, thanks for the support everyone. Unfortunately, RL commitments and my Minister job in TNP keep me pretty occupied these days and I wouldn't want to do the Senate the disservice of having a borderline inactive Senator.

Best of luck to y'all who do run though!

I always love these! Not sure if I will or won't be running, but I really really hope that a lot of the people up there will!

I looked more than 5 minutes to those graphics, absolutely amazing! But one thing: Who the frick things that I am going to run for senate?? The only thing I can do is spamming, so I am not going to do it until there is a spam section in the Senate!

I looked more than 5 minutes to those graphics, absolutely amazing! But one thing: Who the frick things that I am going to run for senate?? The only thing I can do is spamming, so I am not going to do it until there is a spam section in the Senate!
Maybe you should introduce it as a Senator

Back