Flashin' Poll: Nov '21

Common-Sense Politics

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him

Following up on the results from the latest edition of Smokin' Poll, 37 Europeians were polled on Wednesday and Thursday on their preferences in the upcoming presidential election. These are the results. Relevant changes from the aforementioned Smokin' Poll are shown in parentheses.

How long have you been active in Europeia?

2 to 5 years - 32.4%
5+ years - 29.7%
Less than 6 months - 16.2%
1 to 2 years - 10.8%
6 months to 1 year - 10.8%

Is Europeia doing enough to prepare for the Frontier/Stronghold update?

No - 43.2% (-12.9)
Yes - 37.8%(+18.3)
Unsure - 18.9% (-5.5)

How satisfied are you with Lime's performance as President?

Very satisfied - 2.7% (+0.3)
Somewhat satisfied - 27% (+7.5)
Unsure - 8.1% (-9.2)
Somewhat unsatisfied - 37.8% (+3.7)
Very unsatisfied - 24.3% (-2.5)

How satisfied are you with SkyGreen24's performance as Vice President?

Very satisfied - 18.9% (+1.8)
Somewhat satisfied - 54.1% (+20)
Unsure - 13.5% (-8.5)
Somewhat unsatisfied - 10.8% (-6.3)
Very unsatisfied - 2.7% (-7.1)

What are you most looking for when evaluating presidential candidates in the upcoming election?

- A solid, well thought out plan that preferably aligns with my interests (most notably Stronghold)

- Preparing Europeia for F/S update, plans for improving gameside integration, foreign policy

- The aura of competence

- Activity, presence, social proficiency

- Gravitas

- Transparency

- A solid foundation for what the Europeia will look like under F/S, enthusiasm and drive to get a job done.

- Judgment

- Good platform/concrete plan for the Frontier/Stronghold update

- Ffs can we have an executive who can communicate?

- I am looking for passionate, ambitious, and strong candidates that will take the lead for the region in a way that will make us look good and have regions to be aspired to be like us in a way that will improve life in NS as a whole. I want a candidate to be transparent with the senate and public on issues that affect Europeia in quite a big way.

- Communicating effectively

- Vision, activity, a proven track record, a quality platform, and a F/S position that aligns with me.

- A solid Platform

- Solid platform

- activity and communication

- integration/retention plans

- Ideas.

- F/S plans

- Belief in accountability Strong plan for the frontier update Due regard for retention of new nations/citizens

- Intelligent views on F/S, preparedness to lead through the transition

If the election were held today, who would you be more likely to vote for?

Lloenflys - 45.9%
Calvin Coolidge - 37.8%
Unsure - 16.2%

Calvin Coolidge - 56.8%
HEM - 32.4%
Unsure - 10.8%

Calvin Coolidge - 62.2%
Writinglegend - 35.1%
Unsure - 2.7%

Lloenflys - 52.8%
HEM - 38.9%
Unsure - 8.3%

Lloenflys - 62.2%
Writinglegend - 24.3%
Unsure - 13.5%

HEM - 45.9%
Writinglegend - 37.8%
Unsure - 16.2%

Calvin Coolidge - 48.6%
Istillian - 45.9%
Unsure - 5.4%

Calvin Coolidge - 62.2%
Monkey - 21.6%
Unsure - 16.2%

Calvin Coolidge - 58.3%
Le Libertie - 38.9%
Unsure - 2.8%

Calvin Coolidge - 51.4%
SkyGreen24 - 48.6%
Unsure - 0%

Lloenflys - 51.4%
Istillian - 37.8%
Unsure - 10.8%

Lloenflys - 67.6%
Monkey - 21.6%
Unsure - 10.8%

Lloenflys - 62.2%
Le Libertie - 35.1%
Unsure - 2.7%

Lloenflys - 48.6%
SkyGreen24 - 45.9%
Unsure - 5.4%

Istillian - 54.1%
HEM - 40.5%
Unsure - 5.4%

HEM - 64.9%
Monkey - 21.6%
Unsure - 13.5%

HEM - 56.8%
Le Libertie - 35.1%
Unsure - 8.1%

SkyGreen24 - 59.5%
HEM - 32.4%
Unsure - 8.1%

Istillian - 64.9%
Writinglegend - 29.7%
Unsure - 5.4%

Writinglegend - 54.1%
Monkey - 37.8%
Unsure - 8.1%

Writinglegend - 55.6%
Le Libertie - 38.9%
Unsure - 5.6%

SkyGreen24 - 59.5%
Writinglegend - 35.1%
Unsure - 5.4%

Calvin Coolidge - 43.2%
SkyGreen24 - 43.2%
Monkey - 10.8%
Unsure - 2.7%

SkyGreen24 - 54.1%
HEM - 24.3%
Monkey - 13.5%
Unsure - 8.1%

Lloenflys - 51.4%
SkyGreen24 - 29.7%
Monkey - 13.5%
Unsure - 5.4%

SkyGreen24 - 54.1%
Monkey - 21.6%
Sincluda - 16.2%
Unsure - 8.1%

SkyGreen24 - 59.5%
Monkey - 18.9%
GraVandius - 13.5%
Unsure - 8.1%

SkyGreen24 - 45.9%
Pichtonia - 35.1%
Monkey - 16.2%
Unsure - 2.7%

SkyGreen24 - 54.1%
Le Libertie - 24.3%
Monkey - 16.2%
Unsure - 5.4%

Pre-Standing CSPower Rankings

If Lloen chooses to run, he likely emerges as the early favorite. His numbers are crazy strong. I'm taking a risk as a pundit here but I just don't think he wants to run. I'm going to take his immense popularity and place him at the top of our VP rankings. With him out of the way, we could be looking at an epic showdown between Calvin and SkyGreen. I'm giving a slight edge to Calvin due to his performance here and the benefit of experience. However, it is a slight edge. In my opinion, Sky would be crazy to not run for President right now. He's neck and neck with the cream of the crop and pummeling everybody else. He may not get a better chance. In my opinion, the best HEM could hope for is making it to a runoff with either candidate and despite being the most celebrated Europeian politician of all-time, Gleg hasn't been back quite long enough to establish the credibility he would need as a candidate.Expect that to change in as little as one more term. This is all assuming an equal footing in terms of the quality of platforms and we know, with all but certainty, that won't be the case. There are a million opportunities for surprises in this election cycle.

As I said before, Lloen is the most politically valuable piece on the board. If he could be convinced to join a frontrunner, it could very well be a decisive blow to any competitor. If not, it may be difficult for him to restrain himself from playing kingmaker. Le Libertie might not be ready to be considered a frontrunner for the presidency just yet but his performance in these polls leave little doubt that he would be a value add to a more experienced candidate's bid and his experience leaves little doubt that he would be a huge value add to any prospective administration, particularly in the area of recruitment and integration. Pichto could throw a monkey wrench into things if he's feeling squirrelly. A Darc horse option also sits ready to bolster a campaign, perhaps of a newer challenger for the presidency.

Lots of potential match-ups on the board, hope we see a few of them on election day! Thanks for the analysis, CSP, it is great as usual.

This is the kind of content that I surprisingly think I missed while I travel the void of life.

I didn't vote, so add +30% to all my polls and that should be about right!!!

Just kidding. Very interesting. I hope we are in for an interesting election.

mmm delicious data

Great H2Hs here! Thanks, CSP!

Thank you for the analysis, very interesting data!

Quality information provided in such an interesting and timely manner. Great work, CSP.

Uuuuugh I missed your polls! Great data!

Back