Fast Reply box and Forum Descriptions

Swakistek

More exciting news from the Admin team!

1. Fast Reply box

Upon consideration, the Admins have decided to enable the Fast Reply box across all forums.

For those unfamiliar with this feature...

This can be accessed by the button next to the regular Reply button at the bottom of the page (there is no Fast Reply button next to the Reply button at the top of the page), and will open a special box at the bottom end of the page for you to post a reply without having to load the full Reply screen, thus saving time.

Just note that the Fast Reply box doesn't allow for more assisted posting, like with the buttons to put in the codes, and doesn't allow for Post Previewing, so use the regular Reply box when you want these functions - it's still accessible by the usual means.

This should help if you're looking to save time, or if you're working with a slow internet connection and don't want to have to wait to load another page.

Easiest for you to try it out yourselves and enjoy.

The rollout is now complete, although if you find any forums where this feature is not present, please let us know so we can fix this for you.

2. Forum Descriptions

Are now shorter! They should all be under two lines to reduce forum clutter, making the main page easier to navigate and making the descriptions easier to understand for newer members as well.

They also now include links to important subforums within the main forum, to help with navigation.

Again, enjoy.

3. r3n

Is amazing. Just putting that out there.

4. Leth

Is pretty awesome too.

5. But

I still love HEM and NES. I just don't see them around as much as I'd like. :)

Cheerio for now, chaps!

Back