Executive and War Approval with Election Speculation Poll Results

Executive and War Approval with Election Speculation Poll Results
Analysis By Whitmark
Poll Created & Run By Whitmark.

The EBC would like to thank all our respondents for participating in our recent poll. The poll received a total of 36 responses and it must be noted that with any poll in Europeia, this poll was not scientific and results can vary widely based on who responds and how many people respond. Overall, the majority of Europeians approved of President Sopo's term, with 28 respondents (77.7% approval), 5 (13.9%) disapprove, and 3 were neutral (8.3%).

Chart1.png

Some ministries lacking
Doing well.
I am relatively new, but Sopo seems amazing, Pierce seems like he doesnt do much

Generally our region seems to be coming back from the "summer slump" as 22 respondents or 61.1% according to this poll to say the region is on the Right Direction, 10 respondents or 27.8% answered neutral and only 3 respondents or 8.3% said it was on the wrong track.

Chart2.png

President Sopo's approval is at 83,3%, 3 respondents or 8.3% neutral, 3 disapprove 8.3%, with comments like "Sopo is the Jesus of Euro. We are a lot better since the latest scare of Euro dying off", "Doing a good job of handling this slump and working Europeia out of it." and "Doing a fine job.". This will put the President in an excellent position for winning re-election should he choose to run for a second term.

Sopo is the Jesus of Euro. We are a lot better since the latest scare of Euro dying off
Doing a good job of handling this slump and working Europeia out of it.
miss you papi
Doing a fine job.

Chart3.png

The president has tremendous support among Europeians on Foreign Affairs, 77.8% approve the way the president Sopo is handling the current Foreign Affairs matters. With only 11.1 staying neutral and 11.2% disapprove.

Chatr4.png

The declaration of war against the New Pacific Order was the most strongly approved question of the poll with 66.7% strongly approving, 16.7 approving, for a total of 83.4% approval, with 2.8% neutral and 13.9% disapproving. Although there was a clear majority for the support of the decision, a comment was made about "How exactly are we supposed to win a war against a Delegate with over 500 endorsements?"

Chart5.png

Npo needs to face the fire of their choices. It's time we become the spark
Strongly approve this move. Action against the NPO was probably long overdue.
How exactly are we supposed to win a war against a Delegate with over 500 endorsements?
Absolutely the right decision. NPO delenda est.

Half of respondents said that they approved of Vice President Pierce’s performance, 27.8% said they had a neutral view of his work and 22.2% disapproved. But as most of VP's problems, it's about visibility, one comment even pointed "I assume he's probably doing a fine job, but almost none of it is visible to the public eye."

Chart6.png

VP is one of my favourite. Always working to better Euro.
I assume he's probably doing a fine job, but almost none of it is visible to the public eye.
Doing pretty well for a freshman VP.
Flooting around a bit, unsure what he's suppose to be doing.
seems like he doesn't do much :/

Grand Admiral Writinglegend received an overall 66.7% approval rating, 19.5% disapproval rating, and 11.1% had neutral opinions towards his term. Great comments for WL this term with many stating "Great leadership, just need that Triggering seminar *wink*", "
Doing a good job utilizing the ERN as a vessel for foreign affairs, especially with the last op on St. Abbaddon." and "He's a good leader. Always taking care of his troops!".

WL.png

Great leadership, just need that Triggering seminar *wink*
Doing a good job utilizing the ERN as a vessel for foreign affairs, especially with the last op on St. Abbaddon.
He's a good leader. Always taking care of his troops!
.... It's Writinglegend.
Doing well.
The IJCC affair sums up my opnions on Writinglegend
ERN is a little inactive IMO

Minister of Interior GraVandius receives fairly mixed ratings. With 41.7% of respondents say that they approve of his performance, 25% say that they have a “neutral” rating of his performance while 33.3% say that they disapprove of his performance in some form. Commenters said that they believed recruitment efforts had not paid off. "Didn't see much from him recently", "We need more progress with integration. It's been too long, with too little done." and "Recruiting is good. Just need to loosen the energy around actually doing it. It seems like a chore some days".

Grav.png

Didn't see much from him recently
We need more progress with integration. It's been too long, with too little done.
Recruiting is good. Just need to loosen the energy around actually doing it. It seems like a chore some days
Recruitment still isn't helping our numbers, and absolutely 0 updates since the opening address. He needs to decide whether he is a Senator or a Minister, because he seemingly can't balance both.
Neutral = No opinion
Falling off a bit but overall I approve.

Minister of Communications Punchwood also receives fairly mixed ratings. With 47.3% of respondents say that they approve of his performance, 27.8% say that they have a “neutral” rating of his performance while 25% say that they disapprove of his performance in some form. Commenters said that they believed Punchwood was doing a good job, although he could out do the number of articles on the EBC.

Punch.png

Great initiative by Punchwood this term.
Always great articles. Bit lacking on weekly updates but I believe Communications is surviving well without them tbh
Would like more articles from the EBC, seems like private is outdoing them these days.
Neutral = No opinion
Excellent work!
Keeps the comms people in check, putting out good articles
Not seeing enough content.

Minister of World Assembly Affairs Aexnidaral Seymour has 55.5% of respondents say that they approve of his performance, 36.1% say that they have a “neutral” rating of his performance while 8.4% say that they disapprove of his performance.

Aex.png

The ministry moves forward. My issue is idk when proposals come to vote the discord ping really helped.
I mean, he's posting the resolutions for voting, but I think he lacks the time to really grow this Ministry and make it engaging while being the Speaker of the Senate. He's acting more like a caretaker than a real Minister.
Neutral = No opinion

Last edited:
Hi, this is the comment where I unusually bitch about anonymous polls this time however I think I deserve the comments. I'll simply repost what I communicated to Sopo. "You may have noticed that I have been less active recently. One of my grandmother's health has significantly deteriotated and my other grandmother passed away a last week. Additionally, finals and exams are creeping up on me pretty quickly not to mention other things that need to be done for the holidays."
Things have been really tough irl for me recently, I apologize for not communicating this to the public earlier. Based on comments from Sopo I will likely just ride out the rest of the term as there is apparently not much left.

Overall, the majority of Europeians approved of Foreign Affairs Minister's HEM with 72.2% approval, 19.4% and 8.4% dissaproval. Great numbers for HEM as he is one of the most popular member of the cabinet.

HEM.png

I love HEM but I haven't heard of anything in FA. I was a diplomate a few places but they died and I got no new assignment
Great job with the advancement on NPO, but I would like to see some more updates? Seems like we've been largely kept in the dark (minus this NPO push).
Neutral = No opinion ... Although, considering how top-heavy FA is, do we really need a Minister for this?

Minister of Culture Rachael is approved by 61.1%, with 19.4% Disapproval and 19.4% Neutral. With comments stating "Culture events are great. The ministry moves forward well and keeps afloat. I see many events on the weekends when I'm not much around lol", "Doing a good job, actively looking for ways to drive activity."

rach.png

Culture events are great. The ministry moves forward well and keeps afloat. I see many events on the weekends when I'm not much around lol
Doing a good job, actively looking for ways to drive activity.
luv ya
I have seen nothing from her
Neutral = No opinion
Good job![

Radio Minister Kuramia had a 61.1% approval, 27.8% neutral and 11.2% disapproval. Although almost a third of respondents answered neutral, a majority of the comments were positive "Radio is the heartbeat of Euro lately. New guests. New hosts. New talks holy effing poop it's awesome", "
Kuramia has gotten multiple shows running and is actively advertising them. I can't complain", some even asked for more "More shows please". Certainly Europeians want to see more from Kuramia.

Kura.png

Radio is the heartbeat of Euro lately. New guests. New hosts. New talks holy effing poop it's awesome
Kuramia has gotten multiple shows running and is actively advertising them. I can't complain.
More shows please
love you papi
Neutral = No opinion
Nice work.
Love Kura - don’t love the incessant pings.

The work of the Attorney General of mostly behind the scenes, so there is no secret why Drecq recieves most of his approval on neutral. 44.4% Neutral opinion on him, 47.2% approve and 8.4% disapprove.

Drecq.png

With the presidential election closing by, we asked if Europeians would re-elect president Sopo and 58.3% said yes. Although there is room for another candidate if he or she wants their voice to be heard.

Sopo.png

Who Would You Like To See Running In The Next Elections For President?

Kari, Kuramia, GraVandius, Comrade Prim
I wanna see what Aex can do tbh
Punchwood, Kuramia, Writinglegend, Sopo
Writinglegend, Solorni Rach, HEM
HEM. I liked Whitmark's posters, he should run for VP.
nethel
Drecq, Aex, Johnny Costello, Cool Spring, Prim, Kari, OD, Pierce
Writinglegend, Whitmark, Ervald
Sopo has to stay during all the course of the war!
Whoever will veto reform.
Punchwood. Pichtonia. Kuramia.
Doesn't this also hinge on reforms going through? Either way if it wasn't Sopo, I would want a candidate with a similar vision
Sopo and HEM definetly, I would also like to see a newcomer as well
The whole senate seems capable

Last edited:
actually, makes sense?
well of course it makes sense
still looks confused

These were some very interesting results. I would like to say that I fully agree communications from FA has left a lot to be desired, both to the region and internally within the department. So much stuff has been behind-the-scenes politicking this term, but that's really left a lot of people in the dark. I'm working on some moves to try to fix this in the time we have left.

Back