Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
Every Logo Ever.png

Hello everyone, this is an aytipical piece for this outlet but I thought I'd share something that's been bringing me a fair bit of enjoyment over the past few days. As some of you may have saw I wrote up a little historical factbook for my nation for fun a few days ago. In writing that I made a bunch of logos for each of the political parties in the country. I found this website in order to make them. It turns out it's super intuitive and even more amazingly, really easy to utilize for free by just hitting print screen at the end and pasting into MS Paint.

Anyway, I decided that this was a way to update the old logo for this outlet as it has the notable dots of a watermark from whatever other website I made it in. Thus, with my newfound powers to rip people off, I present you with the options.
Old Logo:

Option 1: One Million Points of Data
Red With Circle.png

Option 2: A Little Red Flare
Dope ERI v1.png

Option 3: New Colors?
ERI Gold.png

Option 4: New Symbol?
ERI Alt 1 V.png

Option 5: New Symbol, Old Colors
ERI Alt 1 V red.png

Option 6: A Whole New Vibe
ERI Alt 2 V.png

This service seems to be genuiely perfect for this kind of thing so if your looking to make your own logo, I'd definetly recommend! Please vote in the poll and let me know what you think! Do you really like one but with maybe a slight variation? I want to hear it!
The Panda's Pen.png

Attachments

• ERI Red.png
    ERI Red.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 120
I like ye olde logo or #5

either the original (i like the dots) or option #1

i kind of like the dots too. i didn’t even know they were a watermark, i thought the design was intentional

Original or #5 are my faves. That Panda one kinda looks like a melting popsicle you'd get from a truck, but I appreciate being included!

Number one is very cool!!! I also do like the original, the dots are pretty

I mean, I chose the original. Option 1 looks sort of nice, but I don’t really like the font used.

If Option 1 had the font of the original logo, I think it would look fantastic.

Back