EuroWeekly End of Term Executive Approval Results: A Mixed Bag of Discontent and Satisfaction

Lime

Lime Green At Last
Associate Justice
Senator
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Citizen
EuroWeekly End of Term Executive Approval Results
A Mixed Bag of Discontent and Satisfaction
By Lime

Screenshot (80).png

Some highlights but overall a pretty slow term.

By and large, it hasn't felt like anyone has *done* much of anything exciting or new this term. Project Moirai was a nice touch, but I didn't see any bright innovations or real achievements. If they were there, they weren't communicated well at all.

Generally think there could've been more open communication about what's going on, e.g. what is the Radio Technology Committee?

This has been a term full of broken promises. In the race leading up to this term, President Darcness told the Europeian people what he’d do to make Europeia a better region, and those goals simply haven’t been met. The individual ministers of this administration have done their jobs with aplomb, but the high executive hasn’t communicated with the public all they’ve achieved. I would like to see much of this administration return for the next, with the very notable exception of the president.

Screenshot (81).png

Fairly slow term overall, not very visible.

So little communication it hurts

Haven’t really heard from him.

The same communications issue has plagued him throughout the term. Not the Ministry, mind you, but that it doesn't seem like the public has much of an idea of
what's going on inside the Executive writ large. If there's any bright side, at least the F/S referendum looks likely to happen now.

Darc hasn't appeared interested in being President or running for re-election but he also won't step aside. Hard to know what we're supposed to feel about his failure to engage.

For what it’s worth, President Darcness made quite good cabinet picks. However, that’s where my compliments end. The last term was rife with poor communication from the high executive, and it ended with a resignation. In his platform in the last election, however, Darcness promised to have better communication and accountability, lofty promises that were promptly thrown in the garbage the moment he won. Once again the public has been left in the dark when it comes to the executive’s functioning, and that is simply unacceptable.

Screenshot (82).png

Not sure where he's contributed or not.

Same with Pichto. Good on him for stepping up post-UPC and all, but it doesn't seem like Pichto has had much of an impact.

Not enough information but why is Pichto staying on a sinking ship?

Been very visible and helpful to ministers/ministries.

Surprising nobody, Pichto is a good VP. He carried out the responsibilities well during his brief tenure, and remained active on discord, forums, and the RMB.

Screenshot (83).png

A little slower this half of the term but overall still a very strong term with some good innovation.

If you’re reading this you should join the ERN

Not perfect, to be sure, but good to see the ERN out sailing again after what seemed to be some pretty inactive terms.

The ERN has been rolling from success to success, and that is in no small part thanks to Gleg. His leadership of Europeia’s primary military body has been exemplary, and although things have been a teensy bit stagnant, they’ve at the same time remained stable.

Screenshot (84).png

Stale.

Not much in the way of integration but I credit that more to the executive's overall vision than a failing of Calvin

I honestly don't know how to feel on this one.

Interior has to be more than recruitment. Calvin has done a good job with what he has chosen to take on but what he has chosen to take on is not Interior's full portfolio. Hard to blame him given the lack of involvement from the Goldenblock though.

A huge boom in Europeia’s population, and the filing many citizenship applications have taken place recently. Though he began this term with a slow start, Calvin has turned things around magnificently.

Screenshot (85).png

There has been a slight uptake in the number of article released but the Ministry is still struggling and Sincluda is not the person best suited to help the Ministry.

Sincluda is a good person but maybe he would have done better as MoWAA. Comms is just a big challenge, especially with the ambitious agenda Darc/UPC set in their platform

Can't seem to rally the troops

Perhaps it was just the constraints placed on the EBC this term, but Comms would have my vote for weakest Ministry this term. Some things happened, but it really feels like private media ran circles around Comms all term.

Sin has been crying out for help for a while not and hasn't got much. At this point, it's almost impossible to say it's his fault.

Article production got to a normal speed a few weeks after the midterm, good job.

Minister Sincluda was dealt a terrible hand. Waning interest in the ministry, an administration that wishes executive polling be carried out by private media, and a shift in the kinds of articles expected from the EBC. Despite this, Minister Sincluda has done a decently successful job. I’d love to see him in an administration more able to provide what he needs.

Screenshot (86).png

Still doing the job well but definitely slowing down which would be expected after three very strong terms.

A real boon to Europeia and an excellent partner-in-crime in WALL.

The illest.

The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs continues on an upwards trajectory. Euro has one of the highest delegate endorsement rates, one of the best IFV programs, a strong position in WALL, etc. Of all of the fantastic ministers on this poll, I’d venture to say GC is the best.

Screenshot (87).png

Active and doing a good job.

What's he doing?

This Ministry has felt the most stagnant, not in the sense of "they're not doing anything", but rather: I know we're doing stuff, but it just doesn't get any notice or isn't being communicated.

Sort of over the benefit of the doubt stuff. It's pretty clear Lloen hasn't been charged with facilitating a coherent strategy.

This administration’s Foreign Affairs agenda hit a major roadbump when the Treaty of Gear and Star fell through. And while I wouldn’t rest the blame entirely on Minister Lloenflys, or even this administration, this term has been generally a rather disappointing one.

Screenshot (88).png

Active in discussions and a good leader in the Ministry.

Sanjurika has been incredibly underrated. I without doubt think he's one of the better culture ministers we've had.

Sanj is trying but not much of what was promised by the president has been delivered

A weak-ish term from Culture. There have been some ups (the Winter Festival) and some downs. A lot of the energy doesn't seem to be there right now though.

Sanju is putting so much effort into all of his projects, he astounds me every time. Amazing job <3

Sanju has been on a bit of a redemption arc lately. A poor showing at the Winter Festival left many questioning their leadership. However, let it be known that all doubts have been laid to rest. This year’s Eurochoice was utterly fantastic, and it’s cemented Sanju’s place as an undeniably good culture minister.

Screenshot (89).png

A good Radio Minister and there's been a healthy mix of political and cultural shows.

Icarus was the natural leader to step into the role, and has impressed as showing herself as more than capable of being an incredibly effective minister. Very satisfied.

The shows have become a bit too unplanned and unfocused for my liking. Too much "VC as radio". But Ica is doing a good job.

The bright shining star of Ministries this term, honestly. It was good to see Ica put herself behind the microphone on Saturday too!

Icarus has been okay, Radio just has enthusiastic staffers and, tbh, could operate without a Minister right now.

In the short time she’s spent as MinRad, Icci has not failed to impress. Her work in bringing enjoyable shows to the masses is commendable, and the recent awarding of the Community Betterment Award to her demonstrates that. I hope to see her next term, no matter who the President and Vice President turn out to be.

Screenshot (90).png

Unable to comment.

Not doing anything

What does that role even do anymore

With the de-prioritization of Legal Education, this position essentially just serves to respond to cases it seems. When those don't exist, this position does nothing if it's not doing legal stuff outside of it.

Not much to say here, the AG hasn’t exactly done much this term.

Screenshot (91).png

Not been paying attention so far.

Darcness does not deserve a second term. He had an opportunity to make up for this terms shortcomings and set a new vision in his platform but he failed on both counts.

Plainly speaking, I think CSP and Gleg are a better path forward for Europeia. In their platform, they’ve identified the greatest problems facing our region, and presented thought-out and achievable solutions. When they say what they’ll do, I believe them, and I simply cannot say the same for their opponents.

Screenshot (92).png

Lime - Radio/Comms, Pland Adanna - Culture/WAA

Istillian as GA (then he resigns and UPC is nominated), Gem as MoWAA

Kuramia: Comms.

MoWAA-GC/Sincluda/Gemeinschaftland MoFA-Dark MoI-LL GA-??? AG-Lloen Comms-Istillian Culture-Ica/??? Radio-Xecrio/Ica

Kuramia - FA, Klatonia - Comms, Pland Adanna - WAA

Darc as GA, Istillian as MinComm

Ist in ERN or Radio, CSP in Communications (if he doesn’t win), Gem in WAA, and Sarah in Culture.

There were no other comments :(

It was a little over 48 hours, you all need to chill.

There were no other comments :(
:(

Also, I'm again referred to as Sanjurkia for some reason in the returning cabinet members section xD

Last edited:
Unfortunate for Communications' polling numbers that our little hot streak came right in the middle of the half of the term, but oh well. Thanks a bunch for this, Lime!

Back