Europeia's NS World Fair Booth Is Open!

Sloosh

E-Mensa - Europeia's NS World Fair Booth Is Open!
Written by Sloosh

Hello, Europeia! It's World Fair season, and that means there's fun stuff going on all over the place - but the most fun can be found at The Republic of Europeia's booth, right over here.

I can tell that you're a tough customer though, the sort that needs to be convinced. Well, don't leave yet! There's more than enough in this wonderful booth to ensure your continued patronage, I assure you.

Are you having trouble with your drama-laden incest-ridden probably-Anumian NS family? Never fear, Licensed NS Family Counselor Trinnien is here!

Did the previous love-of-your-life file a restraining order against you? Meet newly-elected President Kraketopia, and get all the information you need to stalk him obsessively!

Are you struggling through an existential crisis, unsure of who you really are anymore? Take our "Which Europeian President Are You?" test and pick up a new identity!

Do you just not have enough starch in your life these days? Visit the Loaded Baked Potato Bar and we'll fix that in a jiffy. There's also a bar there, which I hear is frequented by a sexy Europeian whose name starts with "S" and ends in "loosh".

All of these and so much more (including spam games, AMA's, and enough Mixlr to make your ears bleed) can be found in Europeia's NS World Fair booth. Now get over there and have fun - or else.

Back