Europeian Question Time no. 2

For the upcoming Europeian Question Time episode: The two resignations and by-elections in the Senate. One of the resignees is the current Grand Admiral. What does this mean, both from a legislative perspective, and a political perspective? How big of an impact will this have on the President's agenda, especially in regards to his naval policy, one of the most controversial and most discussed during this last general election.

Also: The loss of the recruiting system, and the relations with the Imperium. How big an impact will this have, and how will Europeia deal with going to manual?

Finally: What do you, the viewers of EQT want to be the third topic? I put it to you.

This episode of Europeian Question Time will be put on, hopefully, around Friday, the 19th

That subforum...is possibly the most non-secure secure subforum we've got. The password hasn't been changed since at least before Cord was using it to meet with dignitaries, back when Cord was MoFA, which, in case anybody was wondering, was during Lex's first pair of terms.
Actually thats the password I gave the forum when I first *built* it. :p

That subforum...is possibly the most non-secure secure subforum we've got.  The password hasn't been changed since at least before Cord was using it to meet with dignitaries, back when Cord was MoFA, which, in case anybody was wondering, was during Lex's first pair of terms.
Nay, I actually built it and gave it it's password. It's the one the ancient LKE had for it's diplomatic meeting rooms aswell.

So only every FA member in the last 2 years and the entirity of the LKE (which stretched across about ten regions) know the pass to our secret area? :p

Thank you, Aurora.

OO, you're totally out of line. If you would like to continue a discussion privately, fine. However I will no longer recognize your comments publicly because I find them to be that foolish.

*Anumia cackles

Earthie said:
Europeia needs a President to head us, not someone that's half the time drunk and half the time just defending himself.

He's drunk in one thread and suddenly is drunk for half his term :lol:

That subforum...is possibly the most non-secure secure subforum we've got.  The password hasn't been changed since at least before Cord was using it to meet with dignitaries, back when Cord was MoFA, which, in case anybody was wondering, was during Lex's first pair of terms.
Nay, I actually built it and gave it it's password. It's the one the ancient LKE had for it's diplomatic meeting rooms aswell.
Loved that sub-forum. :wub:

OO, you're totally out of line.
I'm sorry but since when is question asking out of line? I'm raising points to better understand where you're coming from. It was brought up, you responded, I asked back. That's the point of this thread. I resent being told I'm out of line when I'm exercising my right to speak my mind and ask questions. It seems that the mentality of this current administration is to answer a question once and then when further pressed on the issue get angered and brush the person off. I will gladly talk to you privately about the issue but I don't see what I was doing that was so out of line.

Just to sort of gauge the audience, what do you think so far, and how do you think about it?

I like how it's going so far, very interesting.

Let us all be aware that I don't call myself the unofficial leader of -anything-, unless it's of the acorns and squirrels.

I think it looks bad for the administration to have its leader show up drunk. It's just... unpresidential.

As for CSP, speaking as a former Foreign Minister, I think he's doing a good job.

Back