Europeian Question Time: Initial discussion

Plans are in the works to create a Europeian equivalent to the very popular UK show Question Time

The topic for the first edition (should things come together) is the incoming Falconias Administration. The composition, the policies, the challenges it might/will face, etc.

Is this the thing you asked me to participate in? Would you like me to appear as Minister of FA or as a private citizen?

I apologize for my country's backwardness in time and measurement (I so prefer the metric system. Nice and even).

Anyway, I won't be available until 3 P.M. United States Pacific Standard Time, which is Greenwich Mean Time minus 8, which means I won't be available until...hell...11 P.M. GMT? *head is all hyper.gif :wacko: :blink: *

I apologize for my country's backwardness in time and measurement (I so prefer the metric system. Nice and even).

Anyway, I won't be available until 3 P.M. United States Pacific Standard Time, which is Greenwich Mean Time minus 8, which means I won't be available until...hell...11 P.M. GMT? *head is all hyper.gif :wacko: :blink: *
Well that's a tad awkward then.

I'm still trying to work the conversion, but I might be able to get on sooner, get the discussion started, and then come back at a later time to see how it progressed and contribute further.

If begin it at 5 A.M. USPST, that would be...1 P.M. GMT...and I will probably be able to get on around 1 P.M. USPST, which is...9 P.M. GMT...

I'm still trying to work the conversion, but I might be able to get on sooner, get the discussion started, and then come back at a later time to see how it progressed and contribute further.

If begin it at 5 A.M. USPST, that would be...1 P.M. GMT...and I will probably be able to get on around 1 P.M. USPST, which is...9 P.M. GMT...
Okay, that would be easily manageable.

Back