Europeian Hunger Games - V3.0

Mousebumples

And another tribute is eliminated ....

Only have "one more day" (Day 9 and Night 9) left to reveal. Any preferences on how quickly (or slowly) those details are unveiled?

Calvin Coolidge

Spellcaster
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Discord Moderator
Citizen
Looks like Haley and Kuramia are really bonding in these games. *waits for another double berry suicide*

Mousebumples

Maybe there is no winner because all 3 remaining tributes manage to kill themselves by eating poisonous berries? ;)

Calvin Coolidge

Spellcaster
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Discord Moderator
Citizen
Mousebumples said:
Maybe there is no winner because all 3 remaining tributes manage to kill themselves by eating poisonous berries? ;)
I'd say the moderator wins in that case. #TeamMouse

Mousebumples

Calvin Coolidge said:
Mousebumples said:
I'd say the moderator wins in that case. #TeamMouse
Woo! ;)

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering ... would you guys rather be out of the running early (like the first few days), or would you rather be close (like the last half-dozen or so tributes) before dying right at the end?

I'm honestly not sure what my preference would be - other than TO WIN! - but ... a philosophical question to ponder, at least. :p

Calvin Coolidge

Spellcaster
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Discord Moderator
Citizen
I like staying in longer so I can see Hunger Games Calvin do stuff and interact with other Hunger Games peeps.

Mousebumples

Calvin Coolidge said:
I like staying in longer so I can see Hunger Games Calvin do stuff and interact with other Hunger Games peeps.
And sharpen your bamboo chutes into spears to use as weapons OR food? ;)

Calvin Coolidge

Spellcaster
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Discord Moderator
Citizen
Mousebumples said:
Calvin Coolidge said:
And sharpen your bamboo chutes into spears to use as weapons OR food? ;)
Pandas are pretty innovative like that. *accidentally stabs his tongue* flail.gif

Mousebumples

So now that we're down to 2 Tributes ... who do we think wins?

I'll post up the final night either tonight or tomorrow. (I work late tonight, so depending on how tired I am afterwards ... this might be posted up tomorrow morning instead.)

P.S. I'm sorry, Haley.

Kuramia

Trust me.
Forum Administrator
Cabinet
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Why...didn't I kill Shu? XD

And Haley---NOOOOOOO! No more Swiftisms!