Europeia Nightly News: Monday Edition

Europeia Nightly News: Monday Edition
Written by Darcness

With the election of President HEM and Vice President Sopo to the Goldenblock, a whirlwind of change has swept through the Executive. All of the lower levels of the executive branch have been laid off, with the Assistant Minister position completely abolished. The halls of Tomlinson, and its Discord server, initially were eerily silent. Junior Minister (JM) has become the position du jour. It is a new day for Europeia. When asked about our next steps, President HEM told the EBC, "In creating this new position, we didn't want to assume people would inherently want to continue in a role that will, generally speaking, be a little more time-consuming than the old AM role, so we reset all departments."

Initially there was confusion among the citizenry, as the new Junior Minister program restricts JMs membership to two ministries. However, the overall vision appears to be taking hold, as access requests and ministry applications are beginning to flow in. The new system has already begun paying dividends, according to HEM. "I've had several citizens reach out to me personally and ask how to get involved in the new system. That spark of interest is very encouraging to me, as that is a prime objective of my administration."

In World Assembly news, a resolution to Liberate The East Pacific made it to the Assembly floor this morning. Should the resolution pass, this would be the first time any of the Game-Created Regions in NationStates have been the subject of a Liberation, the outcome of which is a subject of debate among World Assembly and Gameplay veterans alike.

This is Darcness with your Monday Edition of Europeia Nightly News, signing off.

I have two questions.

1) Do we really need to fill out an application to rejoin a Ministry if we were never removed from the group?

2) Is there really an expectation that enough will happen for there to be a nightly news, or is that just a title?

Izzy said:
I have two questions.

1) Do we really need to fill out an application to rejoin a Ministry if we were never removed from the group?

2) Is there really an expectation that enough will happen for there to be a nightly news, or is that just a title?
1) If you haven't been removed from the group, you may be shortly. Each Minister is taking care of it in their own way.

2) Right now, the plan is Monday/Wednesday/Friday. If I can get a strong enough staff to put these updates out daily, then that's what we'll do.

Our new President has overseen the worst unemployment crisis in history!!

Dozens of Assistant Ministers are losing their jobs and forced to look for new ones. This is despicable!

Europeia Nighty News or ENN. Hmmm, where have I heard those initials before? That's right! The President's own personal news outlet! He's pushing his own personal views on us people! WAKE UP!!!!

This message has been brought to you by the Ministry of Propag-- Communications, the Ministry of Communications.

"If you haven't been removed from the group, you may be shortly. Each Minister is taking care of it in their own way."

I'm hesitant about removing people from the Interior Staff group, as I'm not sure if that's required to access the recruitment tool, and posting requests or help about the recruitment tool.

Jay Dee said:
Our new President has overseen the worst unemployment crisis in history!!

Dozens of Assistant Ministers are losing their jobs and forced to look for new ones. This is despicable!
unemployment crisis and employment boom all in one!

Jay Dee said:
I'm a staunch Anti-Monarchist, so that's irrelevant to me
Aren't you in KoGB?

Izzy said:
Yes. Some Ministers may be waiting to clean up their joinable group until people have had a chance to reapply, but the Executive Discord Server has been cleaned out.

Darcness said:
Izzy said:
I have two questions.

1) If you haven't been removed from the group, you may be shortly. Each Minister is taking care of it in their own way.

2) Right now, the plan is Monday/Wednesday/Friday. If I can get a strong enough staff to put these updates out daily, then that's what we'll do.
Thanks for the answers. I look forward to the news!

I was added to a joinable group recently; this is odd, as I wasn't even aware I was involved in WA Affairs. Is that going to happen to me more? :p

Back