Europeia In 2012

Europeia in 2012

For the world outside of NationStates, it has been an unpredictable to say the very least. For us here in Europeia it has been a tough one of mid-year struggles, arguments and key players checking out their books for the last time. It was a year where the same arguments towards developing political figures occurred and a strong term by Rachel who bludgeoned through the competition. With the final few months seeing an undercurrent of discontent on Foreign Affairs, will it be this that will define 2012 for Europeia? Who will be the key players for 2012? Will we see another Pope Lexus X or Anumia Presidency?

Everyone has been discussing what the future holds for JGlenn and smart money would be on seeing him run for Presidency at least once during the next year. For the next election? Unlikely - perhaps as the Vice-President to a Crist Seymour running. Another name to watch will be Skizzy Grey. Never far away from the corridors of power and with recent comments that legislation isn't something that interests them - I know one Office that will. Lastly there is Rachel. If she wasn't recently appointed to Associate Justice then I would say we would see her again in the first half of 2012 yet she has been so.... maybe a late-late President in 2012 but I'd rule that one out as unlikely. What about the Senate? Well we will see the next Senate split into two groups - new members and older members and from here it will continue throughout 2012. I predict a hard year for the Senate while a strong year for the Executive branches of the Government. A dark horse would be North East Somerset, although often quiet you - know - he's got a long-term game in his pocket.

What is there to look forward to for 2012? Weill for one there will be some young, fresh, blood promoted through the ranks of the Navy which will see it become something powerful. Foreign Affairs as well, although recently a bit battered, will easily recover in the new year. Finally Citizen Integration, through its fantastic management by Swakistek, will see a huge increase in achievements. Finally I predict another tough year for the University while a positive one for the EBC.

With that we should say good bye to 2011 and hello to 2012. May the upward trend continue forever more.

Good article, Vinage

Why thank you ^_^

I think MSN will play a much smaller role in the game a year from now.

See... I'm not sure if I agree with that unless the Supreme Chancellors calls to use the IRC more often are taken on board. Without MSN, instant communication could be slow.

Perhaps MSN with people outside of the region or unfamiliar people will become less? If so... I am worried that it will have an impact on newer members of Europeia since they'll be unable to 'connect' with others here as much.

http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....showtopic=24771

225 was the highest recorded I believe.

Settin' the bar high!

...Everyone has been discussing what the future holds for JGlenn and smart money would be on seeing him run for Presidency at least once during the next year. For the next election? Unlikely - perhaps as the Vice-President to a Crist Seymour running. Another name to watch will be Skizzy Grey....
I think this is worthy of gravedigging, if only to show how good Vinage is :p

....THERE I'VE STROKED YOUR EGO. THUNDERSTONE ME NOW B---H.

I am awesome. More awesome than Nostradamus obviously.

Here:

Though I want to see a bad-ass Raichu rather than that smug one :p

Back