Europeia Declares Victory Against NPO

Europeia Declares Victory Against NPO
By Deepest House

(Euroepia - March, 18, 2019) - On March 10, 2019, Europeian Chief of State Kuramia declared victory in the war against the New Pacific Order and requested the Senate formally end hostilities between the regions. The request to end hostilities comes on the heels of the NPO formally rejecting the ideology of Francoism. The NPO’s earlier adoption of Francoism, and the threat it posed to Europeia and other User Created Regions, served as a catalyst for the war declaration by former President Sopo in November 2018.

“Both on the battlefield and through diplomatic channels, Europeia and her partners have taken the fight to Francoism and emerged victorious,” Kuramia said. “While Francoism’s future in NationStates remains bleak, our vigilance persists and we will continue to work with our partners to ensure it doesn’t return as a threat to UCRs. We commend the NPO for publicly rejecting Francoism and embracing equality among all regions.”

The mounting international military and diplomatic pressure forced The Pacific to publicly reject Francoism and adopt meaningful reforms. Pierconium, new Consul of the Pacific, acknowledged that Europeia’s declaration of victory was consistent with its stated aims and goals in the conflict, and spoke to significant regional reforms.

“The Pacific has withdrawn Francoism as a guiding principle. It has removed the Emperor and Consul and several members of the government,” said Pierconium, detailing some of the steps the region has taken to oust Francoism from the region. “It did restructure its government to acknowledge the need for change … I am glad to see that Europeia has acknowledged that the Pacific is capable of such and that direct specific steps towards reconciliation with the wider NS community are taking place.”

The largest military victory of the war was fought to liberate the region of St Abbadon, as Europeia and her allies defeated the NPO and restored its rightful government. “Speaking for myself and St Abbadon, I thank you for all that you did to help right the wrongs of the NPO in our region,” said Frankland, king of St Abbadon. “This has been yet another entry in a list of times Euro has come through for St Abbadon, and I’m glad to count you as a friend.”

Not all partners in the fight against the NPO held the same view of Europeia that the time had come to formally end hostilities against. “NPO lies, NPO subverts, NPO cannot be trusted. From the regions within our ranks directly victimized by NPO’s subversions to the UCRs among us who have for years been demonized and lambasted for simply existing, we remain unshaken,” said Altino, Pharaoh of Osiris as she committed to maintain the fight against the NPO.

While Europeia has withdrawn from outright and open hostilities with the NPO in an effort to provide an opportunity to implement meaningful change, the region remains ready to re-engage as necessary. “While we have stepped back for now, only continued meaningful change and rejection of the vile philosophy will ensure continued peace,” Kuramia said.

Excellent stuff, I am sure many have made their comments already in the main thread. But bringing this to an end, while on a high, avoids us being stuck in a war of attrition.

I still agree it was the right call, as Whitmark said to avoid a costly war of attrition like TNI had with the FRA. My only concern is like I said in the Senate, how will our pullout affect our relations with Laz and Osiris which paid a dear price because of NPO infiltration.

Back