ERI Restores: The Recruitment Stars

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty

ERI Restores: The Recruitment Stars
As many of you know, I've been updating the Recruitment Records on approximately a 6 month basis for the past two years now. However give the special occasion upon us , I thought this would be a cooler way to recognize all recruiters rather than just those over 10,000 telegrams.

1593395786086.png
The first recruitment Star goes to those recruiters who amassed over 250 telegrams sent over the duration of their Europeian Career. A couple of notable members join the miscellaneous newcomers here at the bottom such as Darcness, Gustalvus Adolphus Rex and PASD. Jhonny Costello was notably one telegram away from moving up to the next star.

1593396126214.png
The second recruiting star was given out to members who sent over 500 telegrams throughout their career. Here we have current members Rotasu, OD and Vert accompanied by a couple of Europeia's more notorious former members in the form of Cormac and Alan Lee.
1593396469499.png

1593396492593.png
The third recruitment stat was given out to members who sent over 1,000 telegrams during their career. Again there are a couple of bad apple amoung this patch, with Recombis and Bri Shakespeare, the later of which this outlet famously got banned in late last year for discovering that Bri did not actually send many of those purported 1,075 telegrams here. This list also features present members Kuramia and Acapias and continues the trend of being shorter than its' predecessors.
1593396754767.png

1593396835857.png
Recruitment Star four was given out to those who sent over 1,500 telegrams during their tenure. This list features longtime delegate Mousebumples at the top with an assortment of newer members following. In particular, I recall going one to one with Sloosh in a recruiting battle, narrowly coming out victorious. Sloosh is also one of the few to come in this low while also having a single week over the 1k mark.

1593397024516.png

1593397100493.png
Recruitment Star 5 was achieved at the threshold of 2,000. Due to the big jump of over 3,000 telegrams between this star and the next, we get the longest list so far. This list has so many prominent Europeians on it, you can probably relate an innumerable number of significant events to these people. It ranges from HEM to Falconia to our previous First Minister Istillian.
1593397451056.png

1593397462744.png
The sixth star was awarded to those who sent over 5,000 telegrams during their time recruiting for the region. As we get up into these higher numbers more and more of the names are going to be recognizable. This list features WL, Lime, McEntire and LL just to name a few. Additionally, if your wondering who "Oops! We ran into some problems." is it's the bane of Pichtonia, Whitmark. Since I couldn't get to his form ID before he was banned he is cursed to remain an error message for the rest of history.
1593397740539.png

1593397794096.png
This star was given out for totals greater than 10,000. That marker means that we have reached the threshold usually covered by the recruitment records. Already since the last update we have a new member in the form of Peeps who just recently eclipsed the qualifying mark. So definetly a big congratulations to him! Additionally, Maowi has continued to amass her totals and is nearly at the 20,000 mark and has move her way into the top 10 of all time in the process!
1593397996089.png

1593398036181.png
This star is given out to those recruiters who have reached over 20,000 telegrams. Evidently this is quite a short list, with these two esteemed recruiters making up the 8th and 9th spots all time. It is very interesting that a little more than 4 years ago Asperta held the record for most telegrams sent and now his totals represent only a fraction of the new all-time record.
1593398174717.png

1593398284447.png
This star is given out to those recruiters who have reached the formidable barrier of 30,000 telegrams. The four of us represent the 4th through 7th slots all time. CSP comes up just a smidgen short of reaching the next rung of the ladder. Additionally for those wondering calimaki is Jabbax.
1593398425177.png

1593398581216.png
This star was given out to people who hit 40,000 telegrams. There is only one person holding this star and he rests in 3rd all time.

1593398682327.png
The final official recruitment star is given out to those who exclipsed 50,000 telegrams. It's holder, Siol Alse has long been the top record holder for telegrams sent, since 2017. He held many of the recruitment records. Additionally, this star was officially renamed after him in that same year, after it was created for the purpose of awarding his record smashing achievements.
1593398874218.png

Recruitment Star Panda
Here we are folks, the whole reason this article was written. Calvin Coolidge after years of diligent recruiting and leadership in interior has finally passed Siol Alse to become the top recruiter of all time. Currently with 65,647 telegrams he holds a record that will likely never be caught as long as he continues to be a member of the community. His recruiting efforts alone have likely brought over 1,000 nations into the region over the years and represent a ridiculous 7.3% of all telegrams ever sent. Congratulations to Calvin!

Thank you all for reading, and huge shout out to Le Libertie of the Europeian Design Institute for making this fantastic new recruitment star! If your interested in recruiting you can sign up for the Ministry of Interior here. Also if you earned a recruitment star feel free to put it in your sig, I still have them in mine!

RECRUITMENT STAR PANDA!! Congrats Calvin! :)

Another fantastic restoration of data from ERI. Thanks for putting this all together, GraV, and thanks LL for the award.

Siol was the best recruiter this region had for many years, and their legacy should be honored, so it is amazing his record lasted as long as it did. There's a reason our one week recruiting contest is still talked about today, after all. It's been a long time coming for me to finally reach this point, and I look forward to recruiting as long as I'm a Europeian.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this GraV, and congrats to Calvin!

Alternative title: ERI Presents- Calvin has too much free time :p

But great records, GraV! How much time did it take you :p

Alternative title: ERI Presents- Calvin has too much free time :p

But great records, GraV! How much time did it take you :p
Most of these Recruitment Articles don’t actually take that long as the data is either Autotracked by the helper or by R3n’s spreadsheet. The most laborus part is just getting the write up done with all the links and visuals. In total this took under an hour to put together. On the other hand any project that requires the manual input of data usually takes a minimum of 2-3 hours of plugging things into a spreadsheet and manipulating it into graphs. For example the Drewpocalypse article didn’t even have a ton of data but it took 2 hours total to put together. Something like Every Minister Ever probably took like 10+ hours total though.

W o w, congratulations Panda and also everyone else! Thanks for this compilation, GraV!

When you're name isn't mentioned anywhere. *big sad face time*

Whoooo! This is another amazing restoration.

I like this restoration but I wonder why I'm not there. I mean, based on the weekly stats I have 520 overall. Or did I misunderstand something?

Interesting article.
I like this restoration but I wonder why I'm not there. I mean, based on the weekly stats I have 520 overall. Or did I misunderstand something?
Grav might not have been working from the most recent stats.

Well, I appreciate Grav's work with all the old stats and I see why the new ones aren't included

Well, I appreciate Grav's work with all the old stats and I see why the new ones aren't included
Yea so that’s just my bad, the spreadsheet automatically updates the tallies but if you just started recruiting over the past few weeks I have to manually input your name and form ID for it to show up properly and It looks like I missed one or two people. So, yourself and Aray10 both received Star 2 even though it’s not in the table.

I'm just now seeing this. :) But thank you for the recognition!
Having baseball-level stats and records, can really do a lot for motivation for people like me.

Back