ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Parts V & VI

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
1618177072921.png

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part V & VI
Hello Europeia, it's spring break and I'm not in Florida so here is an update of the past two meme reviews the sloth and the panda have done. To start take a look at a graph of how many memes have been reviewed in each review:
Count vs. Review.jpg

1618186798366.png
In a shocking coup d'etat GC's entrance into the meme game unseats long meme champion Le Libertie as his one and only meme is one of the highest rated all time. GC certainly will not be able to replicate that score but if he could produce two more memes that would be rated a 7 or above he would undisputedly top LL in both consistency and score. Additionally, these past two meme reviews saw previous LL challenger Istillian almost instantly fall from grace to 6th place after being perched upon the mountaintop, tied for first. In further news, Pichtonia who made a late push in these reviews places at a very respectable 5th with 5 memes. On the not great side of the spectrum OD falls from being a slightly bellow average memer to one of the worst but clearly no one can match the atrocities that Cool Spring has unleased upon our holy thread.

1618186649207.png
In terms of the most prolific memers, Sopo greatly expanded his lead during Part V reaching 73 total memes or 14.60% of all memes reviewed. Monkey continued a rapid rise in meme production, doubling his previous totals for all four other reviews to place in fourth. Other significant movements were made by Lethen and Baobab, both rising a number of places in this category.
1618188505832.png
In terms of our more consistent memers it was generally a fall in score. Most obviously OD's scores took by far the steepest dive we have ever seen. That dive of almost 4 points was only softened by over 10 other decent meme scores to prevent OD from falling past Cool Spring in his average ratings. Monkey reverses his previous rise in ratings with another harsh decline as he returns to largely non-sensical, poorly received memes. Xecrio/Nate also notably slightly improved his poor record of memery these past few reviews.

Top 5 Best Memes
1) Sopo: This meme was hailed as timeless at the time of it's review way back in Meme Review I and given it has been repeatedly replicated since, that still strikes to be true. It remains one of the handful to receive a score of a 9.

2) Sopo: This meme, also rated a 9, focuses in on the Whitmark controversy and consequently is slightly less timeless.

3) Calvin: This meme similar to the the first one in that it has been replicated by others, cementing the joke as timeless.

4) Grandfather Clock: This is the only meme in the top five to not be from Review I or II, and also the meme that unseated LL as the top memer. As a young meme with the presitge of a 9 it is unclear if this will stand the test of time with it's colleagues.

5) Lethen: This meme eeks into the top five with a score of an 8.5, and arguably is just as time specific as the Whitmark one.

Top 5 Worst Memes
1) Olde Delaware: After an initial meme critiquing then Minister Lime, OD doubled down with this gem. It got a -1 from both Calvin and Sopo sliding it into a solid last place. So if your ever wondering if you should start a fight in the Meme thread and compare someone to a banned member, don't.

2) Cool Spring: The only other meme to receive a score less than one, Cool Spring posts a bad non-Europeian meme about Adderal. It's a Europeian meme thread, we don't care about your study habits.

3) Cool Spring: This is a meme about bill. Bill is not in a funny meme. Bill got Cool Spring a 1.

4) GraVandius: A very vague and unspecific meme referring to the Punchwood controversy, this was very poorly received.

5) Monkey: Good Monkey memes? Illusion. Delusion.

Alright, thank you all for reading, maybe I'll put out more articles but probably not. Your boi is kinda busy of late and obviously Senate stuff comes first.

Last edited:
Unsurprised to see GC killing it here as he does literally everywhere else!

Thanks for the analysis GraV, these are always super fun to read

I always love to see these. I am sorry you have to include your own meme in the bottom 5.

Back