ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VIII

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VIII

Last week, Calvin and Sopo made a valiant effort at catching up to the front of the meme thread, something that hasn't been close to a reality since Meme Review II. Unfortunately, despite a uptick in review production, they were unable to get there. To date 574 memes have been reviewed with many more awaiting their fate.
1638750378251.png
As the number of memers has increased the chart of best memers has gotten too large to effectively display. Additionally, it does not necessarily make sense for someone with one great/good meme to be crowned the top of our illustrious competitors. Thus, I have made the executive decision to implement a 3 meme minimum. I have selected this number because it cut the chart in half.

1638756248764.png
This change returns LeLibertie to the top of the pile. Quite frankly 3 sevens in a role is deserving of such an honor. It moves Calvin up to second place with a formidable average rating of 6.74. Pichtonia simply maintains his place in 3rd only about a quarter of a point behind Calvin. The notorius Cool Spring maintains his un-enviable status at the bottom of the pack with a score below 3.

1638757433866.png
In terms of the most prolific recruiters Sopo maintains a commanding, if not insurmountable lead over myself and everyone else. Lethen notably has been making large leaps up the chart in recent reviews and passes Calvin in this one. Andy makes his debut on the chart with some decent memes.

1638758061359.png
Above is a new chart, mainly because the change review to review is a pain and I have a headache. The first column is both review one and two as unfortunately I did not note which meme belonged to which for those. There are a few interesting things to note here. First there appears to be some slight downward trend in the ratings Sopo and Calvin have been distributing. It is quite possible that given the ever increasing number of memes reviewed it is becoming harder to wow our esteemed jurists of taste. New jokes are harder and harder to come by. Secondly, Sopo is ever so slightly nicer than Calvin, awarding a .02 higher rating to memes than the panda on the panel.

Anyway, thank you all for reading, I don't really have any other content on the horizon other than the recruitment records update at the end of the year. In addition to Senate/AG work, a close friend of mine is moving away soon so I just don't really have the time for any large projects. Hope everyone is having a good near-holiday season!

Attachments

• 1638750580890.png
    1638750580890.png
    136 KB · Views: 138
  • 1638757827566.png
    1638757827566.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 139
So what you're saying is, I should make more memes?

And love your work GraV, these are great to read through.

Anyone who thinks shitposting provides no value needs only be directed to this series

thank you king

I love this, but it doesn't compel me to make more memes. At what point does it turn into sacrificing artistic license for increased commercial returns?

Back