ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VII

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
ERI New Logo revised.png

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VII

Hello all, as some of you know I was summoned to continue to do the holy work and I can't refuse that task from the meme lords. Thus the good work continues.
Count vs. Review (1) (1).jpg
As you can see the slopes of review production continue to steepen, with Memes reviewed falling to an all-time low of 21. Grandfathers tell their grandchildren of a time where the sloth panda combo reviewed 115 memes a review but that is dismissed as the obvious delusions of crazy old men.

1627613039853.png

Despite the low number of memes rated there was fairly significant movement in the overall rankings. Pichto moved up from 5th to 3rd all time. Given his 9 total memes it is quite impressive that he has maintained such a high score and even managed to improve upon it. At the same time Xecrio/Nate's average fell significantly despite a large buffer of past memes. He ends up as one of only 9 memers with a score under 4.0.

1627614689764.png
Given the limited number of memes in this review there are few significant changes to report. Standing out, OD with a singular meme this time greatly improves on some previously abysmal rating up to a decent one. I netted out at zero. Xecrio's nose dive is evident on this chart falling from a uptick of 2 points in last review making the decrease here that much more dramatic.

1627614086616.png
In terms of prolific memers not much changed. Sopo maintains the massive lead over myself in terms of meme production. At the same time younger meme producers are moving their way up the middle of this chart with varied score results. Xecrio/Nate has notably risen to 9th place while Pichto has inched his way up as well.

Superlatives
Nicest Meme Scores:
1) Xecrio: Sopo 4.20, Calvin 0.69

Alright, thank you all for reading! I have at least one other article idea that was intermittently being worked on prior to various interruptions, so I'll at least make an attempt to get that out. Other than that, it'll likely just be Meme Reviews and maybe Eurochoice stuff. If you have any questions or want access to data feel free to hit my dms.

Attachments

• 1627614556521.png
    1627614556521.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 140
The era of Pichto supremacy is upon us.

Pichto moved up from 5th to 3rd all time. Given his 9 total memes it is quite impressive that he has maintained such a high score and even managed to improve upon it.

This is me, an impressive memer.

Thanks for the article, GraV!!! I love the cute graphics in the Count vs Review table, too.

Is the risk of a lowered average worth the reward? Not sure yet. But I will be patient!

Wooo! A great review of memes and the data therein, Grav! Thanks for popping in to give us this gem!

Back