ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part IV

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
1611803267379.png

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part IV

Hello Hello Europeia, it is EuroChoice and just as importantly Meme Review season. This was by far the longest Meme Review clocking in at nearly 2 hours, despite that Calvin and Sopo only rated as the same number of Memes as they did in the last broadcast (84). This featured by far the most in depth analysis yet and in one striking moment even had Calvin questioning the linear progression of time!

1611804089250.png
As you can see we have had quite a few new people making forays into the meme business since the first meme review. So this time I have added some helpful color coordination. Le Libertie put it all on the line yet again with another meme and somehow ended up with yet another solid 7 rating keeping him in the #1 spot. Joining him at the number 1 spot is Istillian who debuted at a 7 score. Will Ist be able to replicate LL's amazing consistency and stay at the top? Only time will tell...

In the middle we have the median cumulative rating, which is five. These are the most average of memers. At the bottom and probably the eternal least funny Europeian is Cool Spring with an abysmal 2.28 rating.

1611807893404.png
Kari with one meme clocking in at 7 gained 2.75 points over her average for the last show which was not that well received. Monkey also dramatically increased their score by over two points from 3.77 to 5.77. Sopo improved his performance after his scores took a beating in the last show. Unfortunately my scores fell for the second show in a row as my qualities as a meme creator have been slowly sliding apparently. Izzy, Aex and Ervald memers who have historically not been well received faced sharp criticism again.

1611808111559.png
As we can see, top Meme producer Sopo kept up his breakneck pace, continuing to hold the top spot. Monkey with two meme packed posts jolted into 8th place with 12 memes aka 14% of all meme's reviewed in this episode. Ervald also eclipsed all of his previous memes with 8 memes. Lime also makes his debut on the 3+ memes list with 3. With all the excellent memers I might even have to raise the threshold after the next episode.

Thank you all yet again for reading. I hope you enjoy the more colorful graphs. Also since another one of these is inevitable and I'm effectively out of ideas, let me know what other weird meme statistics and facts you would like to know! Until then, stay slightly amusing ya'll!

Last edited:
I am honestly amazed that I'm up there head to head against LL - I'm almost afraid of how my one other meme will be rated next time now... but as always, this is a fun analysis GraV!

As always, you are doing the Lord's work, GraV.

I'd also just note that our reviews are subjective!!! People disagree with us!!! So don't lose confidence in your abilities.

Except Nate. Maybe he should. <3

As per usual, you are doing Nethel's work, GraV. I love reading these articles after listening to the Meme Reviews.

Back