ERI Presents: Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
ERI New Logo.png

Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart

Hello everyone, so this is an idea I've had for awhile and it was initially intended to serve a brief cheat sheet for Presidential candidates looking to build their cabinet out for the coming term, however I have seemingly been beat to the punch. Effectively all I have done, is reach out to the present members of the executive and ask them who they felt was able to adequately serve as minister of their respective area. In total I was given 24 unique names and you can see them broken down by area below, in no particular order.

1600747300326.png
An important thing to note is that while all of these people may have a skillset to serve, that does not necessarily mean they have the time or the inclination to serve in the coming term. Further, some of these are consequently "back ups", for example I would not want to be nominated Minister of Interior over a newer, more active member in interior but if for some reason or another they fell through I could probably step up and do an effective job.

It terms of the depths of the benches there are few interesting things to note. First, it is interesting that one of the historically most diverse ministries culture has one of the shorter lists, though notably is the only one consisting of mostly newer members. On the flip side of things, communications, the second most diverse ministry, holds up to it's billing with the most names. Overall, it seems most of the ministries have at least one to two potential first timers in each of their rosters, which is generally a good sign for the region.

1600876862139.png
In terms of mentions of individuals, the sitting Vice-President Monkey comes out on top with 5. This could be considered emblematic of the view of the Vice-President as a super minister going around and being a factor within a number of ministries during their term. Regardless it suggests that if Monkey does not end up on another Presidential ticket they will likely find a place in a minister, should they want to. Following Monkey are 4 stalwarts (Calvin, Pichtonia, CSP and Aex) and 2 fellow newcomers (Peeps and Forillian) coming in at four mentions. Peeps seems to be attempting to put his expertise to use in the goldenblock, while Forillian is likely looking to finally break into the higher executive after being widely regarded for his work across many ministries.

The remainder of the people mentioned are an eclectic mix. A few, Kuramia, Malashaan, and Myself are likely more regarded as backups to newer rising members of the community. In the middle there is Istillian, Lime and Maowi who are generally more active in official roles and fall a bit on the newer side, at least in terms of recent runs in the region. Finally, there is Seva who with mentions in 3 ministries is perhaps also looking to break into the upper echelons of Europeian politics.

In conclusion, I hope you found this an interesting read and little experiment. Additionally, if you didn't notice, we have debuted the new logo per the results of a poll last month. Stay tuned for other ERI content, per the golden 3 rule chasing gold perhaps?, or maybe after six months of teasing a real life age and Europeian success article I might put it out?!? Who knows what could happen! Thanks again for reading!

Attachments

• 1600749560268.png
    1600749560268.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 140
  • 1600749665894.png
    1600749665894.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Really interesting project, GraV! I was a little surprised to see my name mentioned so often, but a lot of the times they seemed to be in domestic ministries, which is where I hoped to be most visible during my term!

A great idea for an article! It's fun to see how the current government views things. Even with all these names, however, I can still think of a few more for each of them, which is a wonderful testament to our skilled community.

This is very informative! And yeah, there still can be more people that can serve in those positions!

Interesting stuff!

Not to be pedantic, but I did find an error with your first chart that impacted your second. I have four mentions, but two of them are misspelled as "Aenidaral" (no "x") so in your second chart that compares name v time mentioned it only shows the two "Aenidarals" instead of the four "Aexnidarals"

Interesting stuff!

Not to be pedantic, but I did find an error with your first chart that impacted your second. I have four mentions, but two of them are misspelled as "Aenidaral" (no "x") so in your second chart that compares name v time mentioned it only shows the two "Aenidarals" instead of the four "Aexnidarals"
Whoops, these typos will be the death of me. Fixed in the totals & analysis.

Back